3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Khvesko 14.10.21 10:46 pm

Removing the curse in the quest \ "Song of the Knight's Heart \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is there any alternative to remove the curse in this quest? I don't want to condemn such a nyasha for a short life
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angeluss 14.10.21

I would also like to find another option. I still had a bug with the tournament (no matter how many times I shot at one target, it did not want to fall into any)

G
Gromer4x 14.10.21

Yes, you can tell Guillaume about the curse, he will agree to take the curse upon himself, and they will be together.

R
Roy jons 14.10.21

Gromer4x
and where to find him this Guillaume? do you know the exact place where he is?

G
Gromer4x 14.10.21

Roy jons
Guillaume, this is the knight who hired Geralt.

A
Alexey Khvesko 14.10.21

Gromer4x
Thank you!

G
Grozniy 14.10.21

With the passage of questions, no questions arose, Geralt took the egg from the nest and seemed to have removed the curse. But something seemed suspicious to me. There, when she bathed in the pond and said that the water from this pond always helps, Geralt says "Interesting" and you can still stay at this location. Somehow I missed this moment. Nobody dived into the pond? The impression was that she was not saying something. Are there alternative options for passing?

A
Angeluss 14.10.21

Grozniy
dived, but nothing happened. the bottom is empty

X
XDemonR 14.10.21

Tell Karoch Guillaume and he will agree, from Geralt to confirm this option, nothing bad will happen, everyone will be happy. At the same time, you will do the Path of Destiny quest.