3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grozniy 14.10.21 10:48 pm

Guillaume's Quest (Remove the Curse from Vivienne) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually a question about this quest when participating in a tournament. It is necessary to remove the curse from Vivienne (who is slowly mutating into an oriole bird). With the passage of questions, no questions arose, Geralt took the egg from the nest and seemed to have removed the curse. But something seemed suspicious to me. There, when she bathed in the pond and said that water always helps, Geralt says "Interesting" and you can still stay at this location. Somehow I missed this moment. Are there alternative options for passing? And what if you tell Guillaume?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Romanovsky 14.10.21

I have a bug with training at the races. Roach just doesn't want to go. I press - it does not go. And that's all.

B
BupTy03 14.10.21

Dmitry Romanovsky
is the same bullshit ... just decided ... don't go to the training! the quest is simple! and during the tournament there were no bugs, it passed without problems.

D
Dmitry Romanovsky 14.10.21

BupTy03
Thank you.

B
BENDJI 14.10.21

Grozniy
is also interested in alternative passage of this quest

B
BENDJI 14.10.21

Grozniy
replayed the task differently, telling everything to Guillaume, and letting him take the curse upon himself, returned to the lake, after all the manipulations and from both, the curse flew apparently.