3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 14.10.21 10:48 pm

What are you reading? Your favorite authors and genres

HM? I like Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, A. Sapkovsky, Rowling, Tolkien ... and you? I especially like Sapkowski and the Witcher saga
12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 14.10.21

I like Edgar Rice Burroughs "Gods of Mars", and now I am reading: Morgan Howell "Queen of the Orcs" and Dem Mikhailov "Outcast"

-
-Iskander- 14.10.21

Now I am rereading Gabriel García Márquez - One Hundred Years of Solitude.

R
Restless hunter 14.10.21

Andrey Cruz
Era of the Dead.

U
ULTR19 14.10.21

Coming home, I sit down at the computer, then for the lessons, then eat, then sleep. There is no time to read.

M
Marquess 14.10.21

ULTR19

in vain. Instead of a computer, you could read

U
ULTR19 14.10.21

Hevnoraak
I can't read during the day (

N
Nick 47 14.10.21

Now I am also reading The Witcher while I read the King of the Elves before the book, a very interesting book.

A
Aivur 14.10.21

Nick 47
Now I am also reading The Witcher while I read the King of the Elves before the book, a very interesting book.
In vain ... time will pass, and you will know it by heart. Well, in any case, a detailed retelling. Take my word for it :)

On the topic: I like A. Sapkovsky - for the Witcher; R. Salvatore (Dark Elf), Y. Nikitin for "Three from the Forest" and "Megamir", N. Perumov - "Death of the Gods".

M
Marquess 14.10.21

Nick 47 is

not a king but blood

N
Nick 47 14.10.21

Hevnoraak
Yes, that's right, blood, this is something I described harshly :-)

P
Pecos_Bill 14.10.21

Now I am reading two books: Arkady Fidler "The White Jaguar - the Leader of the Arawaks" and J.K. Rowling "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"
Favorite authors: A. Sapkovsky, D. Rowling, Mark Twain, D. F. Cooper, M. Reed, K. May, O. Henry, A. Lingren, D. London
Favorite genres: Western, Fantasy, Adventure

N
NikolaMal 14.10.21

I am looking for works by Alexander Venzikovsky (a series of books - Absolute). If anyone has it, discard the link.