3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ELRASTA 14.10.21 10:48 pm

Recommend the best books in the category:

Good evening. Please advise books that will be interesting to read (where not only dry facts, but the very presentation of information delayed), and so:
1. Everything about the human body (its genetics, about physiology / and how to develop certain aspects, especially development interests in terms of endurance / strength / resilience, everything about how it happens and what needs to be done, you understand)
2. Something about psychology, communication, concentration, internal control, willpower and the like
3. Everything related to the Rothschild families and the Rockefellers
Thanks in advance.
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 14.10.21

ELRASTA I
join, I will wait for books about the psychology of communication and patterns of human behavior.
If I find it, I will throw it off, but it will only be in a month and a half.
Everything related to the Rothschild and Rockefeller families.
Are you on RenTV's writing team?

E
ELRASTA 14.10.21

Toxa95
And why does everyone have such a reaction at once? I will say this - I am not interested in standard topics, all this is not interesting, I want variety

s
sailerbest 14.10.21

John Kehoe The subconscious mind can do anything, a good book is just about control.

806653790809545634 14.10.21

Dale Carnegie has books on the psychology of communication, and quite popular ones. I myself have read quite a bit (I haven't pulled out anything efficient, basically all the advice comes down to personal practice and desire), but people like it, maybe after reading it, positive effects appear

I
Ichigo_Kun 14.10.21

Giovanni Boccaccio - "Fiammetta" - the first love-psychological novel in world literature.
And just reading complex works is useful.

G
Grotuuuk 14.10.21

1. Editor-compiler: SP Landau-Tylkina
Book: "It is important for everyone to know (physiology of everyday life)"
Excellent book! Easy and fun to read. However, there is one drawback, it is difficult to find.

E
ELRASTA 14.10.21

Grotuuuk
Thanks, let's see

N
NikolaMal 14.10.21

I am looking for works by Alexander Venzikovsky (a series of books - Absolute). If anyone has it, discard the link.