3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aenmutus 14.10.21 10:49 pm

Satellite attitude bug. (And not only) (Fallout 4)

For some reason, relations with Valentine are not improving. I already pumped up to max with all the companions, got the ability, but with Nick, I didn’t. In previous playthroughs, everything was like clockwork, twice. This time he bugged.
Also, for some reason, at the end of the game, condolences about Gloria appeared in the Underground. Type GG sorry and others miss her. Gloria herself sits nearby and does not respond, walks, sleeps, sits. What with her?
In addition, I come to the Alliance (for the first time, the location has just been found), and there the doors are already open and they say that I have already passed the test.
I can give you a list of mods, but they are generally purely cosmetic! And there are few of them.
Finished the game for the minutemans. The brotherhood generally bugged the campaign, because Maxson was still standing at the window, giving the task to find the institute. Although they are blown up.
Okay, don't give a damn, help Valentine, that's the point. I tried the console command, nothing. During the whole game, "Valentine Loved" was a lot of times, and the relationship has not changed at all. They are on default.
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mage Hermit 14.10.21

Do you want a mod?

F
Fedka163 14.10.21

repack clumsy perhaps

G
Gur1 14.10.21

Aenmutus
It's always like this with the Alliance if you get there after completing the main game. plot with the defeat of the institute. How will it be if you go to college, I don’t know. And about Vali, did he give out his quest? If there is no holotape and does not ask for help to find, find them yourself, maybe the case will move.

i
intolerable 14.10.21

Do you even play for a man?

l
lord_hunter 14.10.21

i yes

A
Aenmutus 14.10.21

Fedka163
Litsuha
Gur1
I know about the system of relations, he simply does not improve. I used to go through this quest. Well, the third time I go through the game, I know the system, relations are stupid on default, they do not move.
intolerable
For a man. but what is the connection?

i
intolerable 14.10.21

Aenmutus
maximum development of the attitude is when you offer to sleep. that is, fagot is not permissible.

G
Gur1 14.10.21

intolerable
Sleeping is not a prerequisite, even more, this opportunity actually comes after reaching a max relationship and you can choose just friendship. And you can't sleep with Valintayn. He has a synth body of the old model and there is no such option at all)))

e
evgenij84757 14.10.21

Aenmutus complete
3rd dls storyline with shaft

A
Aenmutus 14.10.21

intolerable.
Valentine is not romantically involved anyway. Even if they were, they do not improve at all, in any way.
evgenij84757
Passed, from and to = / Valentine worships me over9000 times.
Guys, the question is not HOW to improve relations. The question is in an absolutely clear bug - the relationship is NOT improving with Valentine. Not in any. On the save, he has already played 3 days, he should be my best friend 10 times, and still in neutral, the same answer to the question about relationships. I would have scored, but an interesting quest is associated with Nick, and I would like to go through it all the same. Again.
Relationships don't move stupidly.

m
mr.sayapov 14.10.21

Aenmutus
Maybe 9000 is his limit. Are all cases solved in the Commonwealth? Even on the island?
It's better to go to the island with him !!!

A
Aenmutus 14.10.21

mr.sayapov Damn
it. For the hundredth time I repeat, I opened all the cases, the island passed with him, the relationship simply froze at one point, at the default. As soon as I met him, everything remained at a neutral level. I absolutely know that this is a bug, but everyone advises me how to increase this level. IT DOES NOT RISE. Doesn't anyone really know how to reset this baidu, or wind it up, or something else ...

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

intolerable wrote: the
maximum development of the attitude is when you offer to sleep. that is, fagot is not permissible.
haha
I got Macready, Hancock and Garvey when I got close to them. Perks are knocked out, walk on guys with your flirting. It's a pity there is no phrase in the dialogue line - We don't drink with fags! I regret that I flirted with Peiper and got a romantic relationship. It would be necessary to remove the console. Kate is resting too.
Aenmutus
Bugs caught somewhere. Replay chtoli. You can start the quest through the console.
Try this mod here: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3276/?
PS: Quest with Valentine is absolutely not interesting like Valentine himself.)))

A
Aenmutus 14.10.21

Pepin3d
Three-day save, replaying is not the topic) Well, then I'll try to start his quest with the console, and if it doesn't work again, I'll take the perk with the console. And he went.
But Valentine is quite interesting.

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

Aenmutus
do you like terminal hacking mini games?

A
Aenmutus 14.10.21

Pepin3d
You are one of those who do not delve into the plot at all, only bang-bang explosions GRAPHOOOOOOOOOOOOON! A detective from the old world, thanks to a hell of a coincidence, found himself in a post-apocalyptic world. And then it turns out that the m * duck who killed his girlfriend and generally escaped justice is now a ghoul and stuck in a shelter. Add to this the default nagging about "who am I?"

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

Aenmutus wrote:
well, why, I very much even delve into the plots that interested
me, but if the plot is not interesting to me, why should I delve into it?))) Especially if no one imposes
it.You did not notice that this very Valentine is covered with riddles and will you never know his whole story? The gazebo will not let you do this)

A
Aenmutus 14.10.21

Pepin3d
Em. His story is revealed at Far Harbor. Fully.

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

Aenmutus wrote
Aenmutus wrote:
Em. His story is revealed at Far Harbor. Fully.
Well, if you think so. Ok. Personally, I don't think so.

A
Aenmutus 14.10.21

Pepin3d
Oh, well, what do we not know about him?
Either he writes that he is generally not interested in the plot, then he argues about the disclosure of the story. Chet smacks of posturing.