3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
unface18 14.10.21 10:49 pm

Script Compilation Error 1.21 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There is still no file that solves this problem? There are no old mods, there are only those that support 1.21, this error still crashes.
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
CurtiSRustY 14.10.21

unface18 delete the dsound.dll
file in bin / x64

-
-SERGEY- 14.10.21

unface18
as always, delete two files along the path where The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt content content0 scripts game behavior_tree tasks hacks
files are installed, the files are named btHack.ws and btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws. It's time to remember.

-
-SERGEY- 14.10.21

CurtiSRustY
is if the console was installed

-
-SERGEY- 14.10.21

-Al-ex-
if the old mods do not work, everything is OK with the updated ones.

-
-SERGEY- 14.10.21

-Al-ex-
there is one. many have already been updated.

-
-SERGEY- 14.10.21

-Al-ex-
look for the ones you need by name, almost everything is already there. there is no console.

-
-SERGEY- 14.10.21

-Al-ex-
what doesn't work for you?

S
Stelsmig 14.10.21

Anyone who howls that it does not start or errors! Remember that a bunch of MODs and a CONSOLE are installed in the game! but all this crap from previous versions of the game needs to be removed because on the new patch it DOES NOT WORK! Particularly, removing the console path = disk folder with the game bin x64 delete = folder - "plugins" and file - "dsound.dll" well, turn off all mods since they do not go under patch 1.2 (wait for new versions of these mods) and play a clean game without mods)))

m
m3rus 14.10.21

The same trouble. There is one (updated May 31) mod "absolute camera" the game does not start. btHack.ws and btTaskMaintainSpeed.ws removed - even more scripting errors. Without mods, everything is ok, but damn I'm used to this camera ...

m
m3rus 14.10.21

-Al-ex-
did not help ... now it does not start at all, even after removing the mod) hangs in processes but does not load)

-
-Al-ex- 14.10.21

m3rus
Here nashol helped me.
https://yadi.sk/d/7_fETa8MqEhgx

m
m3rus 14.10.21

-Al-ex-
and I put a pirate from Valdeni and it went fine at last, though this fix was also needed http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1541/? but thanks anyway!

-
-Al-ex- 14.10.21

m3rus
Good luck!