3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Junior Sergeant 14.10.21 10:49 pm

How do you like the game? (Dzhaggernaut)

Uh ... are you interested in it? How often do you play?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mirvein 14.10.21

Yes. I still play for about 3-4 months ... Level not really, 7th ...

c
chaino 14.10.21

listen to the game is interesting but I play for 3 days in a bot bought for 200 r ofegeno paid off

S
Sergey Vdovichenko 14.10.21

but how to start playing though ??? I just open a picture from the link to the site

H
Hydrolisk 14.10.21

The game is quite interesting: promotions, events, a bunch of quests, professions, dungeons and other components of almost any MMORPG.
System requirements are very modest, and the picture is quite pleasing to the eye.
But
it seemed to me that the battle was dull and monotonous. Judge for yourself: you go out on a mob, a blow to the left, to the right, directly (they do not differ in any way), with the seventh blow you can cast magic (the magic is in the clothes), but the mobs usually do not live up to the seventh blow. And that fight without magic. You can take various consumables into battle: orbs that enhance the blow, healers, bottles, disposable attack amulets (all this costs money) There are 4 consumables slots in total.
In battle, you cannot change the stance in order to hit weaker and live longer, or even how to diversify tactics.
Clothes - strictly according to the level. If you want something better - grind, grind, grind, PVP rank, level, and then you will get something.
Donut is expensive that there are no words: an avatar will cost 12,000 rubles. And donate currency cannot be obtained by game methods.
PVP only in special arenas. Who will win? The one who took with him more expensive consumables and poured a higher pvp rank (he gives his buns) In addition, at death (in the arena too) clothes break.

I got level 7 and I was already pretty tired of taking the eighth. Maybe the fight will be better further - xs, I'm afraid I won't get it and I will abandon it. IMHO game about brutal grind.

K
Kryogen 14.10.21

Hydrolisk
Why did you upnul a topic 5 years ago ????? playing this wretched shit duck at least don't write about it here