3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devilor 14.10.21 10:49 pm

Dialogue sound (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Friends, don't you think that the sound in the dialogues has become much quieter than before?
In the headphones "ate" you can hear what the characters are saying in the cut scenes.
In the sound settings, everything is set to 100. In other games, the sound is excellent.
maybe someone also noticed and somehow solved the problem?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 14.10.21

not only dialogs, but also background music became quieter. Inexplicably

_
_NS_ 14.10.21

Yes, there is. Dialogues are quieter and narrative during downloads. So far I have not solved this problem in any way, even through the config files. Probably it is worth waiting for the fix from the developers themselves. Fortunately, they follow the game and regularly release fixes and patches.

K
Kraicher 14.10.21

Especially now I went into the game again, and with sound in dialogues, cut scenes, and in general - everything is fine.
I did not notice any difference in the main game and in the DLC, in sound. On a PC.

S
Shadowarm 14.10.21

On the contrary, when I play I put all the sounds at about 70, and the sound in the headphones is not very loud, and I can hear everything well

N
NatanieLzZ 14.10.21

My sound jumps, sometimes loudly, sometimes quietly. And the sounds of blows (mine) disappear when they hit me. And after a while, all sounds disappear. Previously sat on patch 1.06, this was not the case

PS Roach has a tail

D
Devilor 14.10.21

Metalist1925
I agree, the background music is also not the same as before.
_Y_
I hope that they will release something until they have passed the entire addition.
KrampusX
Do you play through headphones or speakers? I myself have a home theater, when I bring out the sound to it, adding a little volume, I also don’t observe it))) but in the headphones, of course, everything is audible, but it became quiet somehow ...

S
Shadowarm 14.10.21

Devilor
In headphones, I don't like speakers, the sensations are not the same