3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aredin 14.10.21 10:49 pm

New patch for new add-on. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Many will agree that with the release of patch 1.12, the third Witcher had a lot of small, but still, bugs that spoiled the experience of the game. So, is CD Project Red going to release a new patch for the Blood and Wine expansion? This question is primarily for those in the know.
20 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bdzola 14.10.21

Together with the supplement (in one person) a "patch" will be released

T
Trestan 14.10.21

What bugs are we talking about? I went through the whole game about a week ago and not a single bug.

r
regeger 14.10.21

Aredin
Many agreed. Update the repack - 1.12.1 has been released for a long time.

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 14.10.21

I didn't notice anything like that, I didn't have any bugs

B
Bupycop 14.10.21

Aredin
You are probably a newfag, since you declare that on version 1.12, there are a lot of bugs, you see you did not play on earlier versions? Or are you one of those looking for a perfect game without a single bug? I have to disappoint you, there are no such games, especially of such a scale.

A
Aredin 14.10.21

Bupycop
No, my desire to get a new patch is not connected with this, I'm just curious.

A
AgressorAntony 14.10.21

On PS4 version there is a bug with the initial set of wolf equipment. On the PC version, Roach is both weird and weird. It will stick up, then it will rest against something.

B
Bupycop 14.10.21

Aredin
You just need to closely follow the news of the witcher and you will be aware that there will be a patch for the release of KiV, and maybe even from the beginning of the patch, like in front of the Hearts of Stone, it will update the area that the add-on will affect, but the content itself will be closed until the release. and then the addon itself will be released. Also, the developers stated that after KiV there will be at least 1 patch. The question itself is very stupid, how do you think it is possible to introduce such content without a patch? According to rumors there will be 10-15GB, what do you think?

N
Norman bates 14.10.21

Patch 1.12, on the contrary, fixed a bunch of bugs, but did not add it. And yes, before the release of "Blood and Wine" is expected to release a new pvtch. I think it will be the same as with "Hearts of Stone". When, a few days before the release of the add-on, a huge pat 1.10 was released, which prepared the game for the release of Skrdets. So, it seems to me, we can expect the release of a patch of gigs at 10-15 this week.

F
Faruk123 14.10.21

the most miserable in this game so the physics of character animation is just miserable

Y
Youxyxol 14.10.21

Bupycop There are few bugs
, but they are. For me, the most noticeable is the inconsistency of the voice acting with the subtitles, for example: Geralt says "Well, it stinks ..." at the beginning of the battle, although he should say something completely different from the subtitles (I don't remember exactly what), and this phrase should be pronounced only when entering Corpse thicket (accordingly, when entering it, a phrase from the battle sounds). I don’t know how in other localizations, but in ours this problem does not allow playing peacefully.
Aredin
A new patch, 1.20, has already appeared in numerous gameplay videos, of course, there is no list of changes yet.

m
m_roma 14.10.21

You
will not give a link in which you appeared, otherwise Google has already searched

D
Danil Zotov 14.10.21

1.20 will be released

N
Norman bates 14.10.21

Roman Medved
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/novyj_gejmplej_dopolneniya_krov_i_vino_igra_poluchit_patch_1_20-196017/

m
moonchild69 14.10.21

Trestan
There are bugs with gwent cards - some are still impossible to get after completing the game

m
mr.smart62 14.10.21

I completed the game 2 times, everything is fine and I did not notice any bugs)

F
Fatum Sibir 14.10.21

License, passed New Game + and there were several crashes, I adore Witcher 3 and consider this game one of the best RPGs in history, but blind fanatics have already bothered who believe that the game is perfect and there are not even bugs in it, I really hope that there will be patches.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 14.10.21

AgressorAntony wrote:
On the PC version, Roach is both kooky and kooky. It will stick up, then it will rest against something.
This is not a bug, this is a feature

T
Thorgal 14.10.21

I finished the game with patch 1.06. Then I deleted the game. Not a single story DLC has yet been played and therefore I have not seen the last patch in my eyes. Have you fixed the ragdoll in the last patch? It was painful to look at this:

M
Metalist1925 14.10.21

I lost the tail of the mare with the last patch)) and the sound became quieter, or rather dialogues and background music.
And so everything is fine! pah-pah, it became smoother, the new interface is excellent. I haven't been to Toussaint yet, so I don't know how it is.