3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bigalex78 14.10.21 10:49 pm

Can't play (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I bought a license, threw the save and started H + The problem is that after about five minutes of the game, the game hangs tightly, the sound in the game is heard, and then crashes. At the bottom right, the video driver has stopped responding and has been restored. Before that, I played six months ago, everything was normal. Who faced this help !!! SYSTEM: Atlon x4 641,8gb, gtx 780, windows 10 home.
22 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 14.10.21

Bigalex78
I had a similar thing, the reason was because of the overclocking of the vidyuhi, after returning to the native frequencies, everything worked as before.

B
Bigalex78 14.10.21

dimakozhanov
Vidyuhu never drove, the frequencies are all from the box

d
dimakozhanov 14.10.21

Bigalex78
Usually games crash with an error, the video driver stopped responding and was restored due to the fact that the vidyuhe simply lacks power, go to the NVIDIA Control Panel and install,
Spoiler
and also go to the Control Panel, power supply and install,
Spoiler
after all this, restart the PC , if it does not help, then the problem is much deeper than it seems, by the way, is it only with the Witcher?

B
Bigalex78 14.10.21

Spdimakozhanov
Thank you, I'll try, but so far only with the Witcher, not long ago Doom passed without such problems

B
Bigalex78 14.10.21

dimakozhanov
Now I just tried it and still caught a flight in 3 minutes, what kind of attack?

d
dimakozhanov 14.10.21

Bigalex78
I climbed around here and found out that many have such a problem only with the witcher, they offer two solutions, try different versions of video card drivers or slightly lower the frequencies of the video card, and since the game worked fine for you before, this option disappears, you need drivers tinker.

A
ARONDIT 14.10.21

Bigalex78
Try to reinstall the firewood.

B
Bigalex78 14.10.21

dimakozhanov
Thank you all tomorrow I will try to put some firewood and unsubscribe later. I'm going to sleep now

S
SwedovSandr 14.10.21

Bigalex78
You wrote that you threw the save ... where did you throw it from? From a pirate? Have you tried playing with native saves just by starting over?

A
Aleksandr1398 14.10.21

SwedovSandr
It has no effect

S
SwedovSandr 14.10.21

Aleksandr1398
Well, if you are sure of this without a 10-minute check, it's up to you :) and the person let him try to check

A
Aleksandr1398 14.10.21

SwedovSandr
Saves, in principle, cannot affect the driver crash. But some system error is quite capable of this.

S
SwedovSandr 14.10.21

Aleksandr1398
He only has a widbmaku SO crashes, so ...
And I myself am well aware of the video driver crashes ... I suffered from this crap for about a year ... nothing helped ... a month ago I completely removed the drivers and allowed the system to install everything by itself , and the crashes disappeared like a hand ... then I updated the drivers to the latest version and that's it

A
Aleksandr1398 14.10.21

SwedovSandr
So ... preservation doesn't matter anyway.
On the subject: I wrote a good solution to the problem)

B
Bigalex78 14.10.21

SwedovSandr
Started over with the same trouble

B
Bigalex78 14.10.21

In general, in other games, crashes have already gone, regardless of even which drivers are old or new.

A
Alex hawk 14.10.21

Bigalex78
The latest version of the game and drivers? This problem bothered me only in the first days of the release, with further patches everything is more or less even. Although there are rarely departures.
dimakozhanov
You need to be more careful with the global power supply parameter. For some time with the parameter turned on, my video card in idle warmed up to the "gaming" temperature. After shutdown, the temperature dropped to acceptable degrees. However, this does not always happen and not immediately.

S
SwedovSandr 14.10.21

Bigalex78 Oooh
... it's Drava's fault ... I described my case above ... do the same ... especially since you have Windows 10, it will download and install the necessary Drava itself. You just need to cleanly remove those drivers that you installed and then clean the registry.
The order of work:
turn off the Internet
through the task manager, turn off the running applications of the video card
with the help of CCleaner, delete the drava vidhi,
manually delete everything that is left in the folder where the grass was.
restart the computer without including the Internet
clean the registry again with the help of CCleaner
restart the computer again. turn on the Internet and turn off the antivirus program. wait 10-20 minutes.
check system update. After downloading and installing firewood, restart the computer again

this procedure helped me personally. after that you can safely update the Drava to the latest version manually. Only when you update, turn off the anti-virus for this time

if it does not help, then check your VIDEO
DIAGNOSTICS VIDEO CARD ON PC AND LAPTOP, CHECK YOU SEE SA ...

sorry for typos ... my hands are paralyzed ... I have to knock on the keyboard with my foot: )

K
Kahran ramsus 14.10.21

SwedovSandr
How difficult is that. Direct Driver Uninstaller does the same thing automatically :-)

S
SwedovSandr 14.10.21

KoranRazmus
Thanks for the advice. the author of the topic is the very thing ...
I just described how I got rid of driver crashes