3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Klim1904 14.10.21 10:49 pm

Gray Quest XP (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have a question if experience is given for quests that are already indicated (written) in gray in the tasks. After completing the task "Leshachikha" at the 18th level, he did not receive a single gram of exp. And is the increased experience given for quests in red?
12 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jaime cobb 14.10.21

the patch will fix everything, it may be released this week.

O
Old_Nick 14.10.21

"I have a question, is experience given for quests that are already indicated (written) in gray in the tasks"
No
"And is increased experience given for quests in red?"
No
"patch will fix everything"
No :)
For "gray" quests (the level of which is 6 or more below the level of YY), experience is not given and no patch will fix it - the position of the developers at the office has been repeatedly voiced. forum. The patch corrects situations (not very frequent) when there was no experience and for "green" quests.
"Red" quests do not give an increase in experience for sure. Somewhere infa slipped that there was also a reduced experience, but I'm not sure, I did not check

A
Andrey Popenov 14.10.21

Quest last wish I can't get on the boat with Yenifer what to do?

B
Bupycop 14.10.21

Andrey Popyonov
should we sit on the other end of the boat, opposite Yennefer, or was it so difficult to spin around in the boat before going here and asking for help? I sometimes wonder how you are even capable of playing games like this ...

M
MONAX 14.10.21

Old_Nick
And you're wrong !! how did you play. gray color on missions means only one thing that your Persian is higher by 5 lvl than the task itself and just that !!!!!!! As for the monsters they gave experience, so he will go. only now ------- on a large lvl GG you simply will not feel it, it is a surge of experience. it's like a drop in the ocean. so that the advice to carry out on green ......... In all its glory, you will appreciate the task.

G
GMXardas 14.10.21

MONAX
Monsters have something to do with it? Developers said that there will be no experience for gray quests if the Persian has outgrown him by more than 6 lvl.

L
Littlejoke 14.10.21

GMXardas
So I don’t understand, the patch will fix exactly the bug with the lack of experience for green quests, for gray ones as it was not and will not be, and that's for sure? I have read here that after the patch they will give experience for gray quests and specifically suspended the game, because there are already a lot of gray quests) So, you can continue playing, nothing will change?) I haven't seen a bug with green ones yet.

M
MONAX 14.10.21

GMXardas Do you
understand what kind of garbage I had a couple of tasks that my GG has grown by as much as 13 lvl and not what they gave me experience for, maybe a bug, maybe some other garbage, I don’t know, but I just said how it is as it was my version I have 1.04

O
Old_Nick 14.10.21

MONAX
"As for the monsters they gave experience, so it will go"
For the monsters - yes, even for the 1-level wolves it will drop a little;) For the quest itself - no. Those. in the process of completing such a quest, you will still "rise" - at the expense of opponents, but there will be no pumping as a "reward"

M
MONAX 14.10.21

Old_Nick
I understand you. I’m not going to hike, I said I got experience in addition to the beast for the quest, maybe there was a bug, but when I completed and took the reward on the left, they wrote that I got experience, too!

K
Klim1904 14.10.21

Well, yes, the patch corrected the situation, now they began to give 5 experience points)))

f
farwaterbsg 14.10.21

I have some kind of glitch. The whole task turned gray !!!!