3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 05.11.19 03:29 am

What did you do with Daud ? killed or not (Dishonored)

and why
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 05.11.19

I can't remember all that were Killed on the instructions of all the guards and killed 2 guys at the end

E
Evil__ 05.11.19

In addition they learned that he rules guy, and regretted that he had killed..

M
Malkart 05.11.19

Spared. He repented of his sins. In any case, he was just a hired killer. In Danuolle had to meet assholes and worse.

E
EHicks1999 05.11.19

No not kill all people should have a second chance, even people like Dowd.

K
Kyubi 05.11.19

Passed the game twice and both times I had a game plan (earn achievements), the first time didn't kill him, and the second time he stabbed him.

_
_Irbis_ 05.11.19

A dishonorable assassin stabbed the Empress in the eyes of her daughter. This is the only character I killed in passing. In any case, another guaranteed way to neutralize such a dangerous person in the game like not available.

v
viktorvvv555 05.11.19

Killed . Because I domobranci

V
Venom Rhys 05.11.19

Left because of the thread of the story shows his transition to the light side of the force.

L
L0neWanderer 05.11.19

Well, I think the DLC explain why he deserves mercy.

C
Comik26 05.11.19

No

s
sokol-tv 05.11.19

Passed without murders, no killed, was addition - don't you wish you killed. He atoned for his sin.

R
Rionabaka 05.11.19

No one was killed, because I want them all to suffer. And they all suffer, if not kill them. Someone physically, but Daoud's remorse. In fact, I didn't kill him because he wanted someone killed him. Plus it can be sickly so humiliated, snatching the key and purse. BGG.

N
Noob1010Saibot 05.11.19

neaa stealth steal the keys, and then quietly disappeared!)

N
Noob1010Saibot 05.11.19

in short, I love stealth)

E
Ec_plays 05.11.19

_Irbis_
Always can all to spare (In this case just to strangle), but I don't think he should have been killed. Please DLS about him)

(I am a master to answer the question 4 years ago))

_
_Irbis_ 05.11.19

Ec_plays
I took a Supplement. Do not see a reason to have mercy and bestow his indulgence. He was a mercenary, a murderer, responsible for the death of thousands of people and chaos in the Empire, and it still is.

E
Ec_plays 05.11.19

_Irbis_
In DLS it is said that he was sorry that he killed the Empress (even Though he killed her))