3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 14.10.21 10:52 pm

Long question and log sale [There is an answer] (Farming Simulator 15)

Hi everybody! Guys, tell me, please, who came across, what size and how to sell logs (except for dumping into a pond)?
So I sawed logs with a chain saw (30 meters spruce, from the mod http://www.playground.ru/files/farming_simulator_15_peremeshchaemie_derevya_forest_trees_v_1_0_placeable-83870/), by eye, just so that they could fit into a logging trailer from edge to edge. That is, the logs turned out to be long, at least 10 meters. I wanted to cut it with a felling machine, but it only saws 8 meters maximum. In general, I loaded it, torn it off, sawed off what was sticking out - it turned out to be an even, beautiful pack.

I play on the second map, I decided to take these logs to the lumber warehouse, there is a sale zone. I put a trailer there, nothing happened, got out of the car, walked around - no reaction.
What is it, it turns out you need to unload the logs in this area? Any length will do?
And another question: I have not yet reached the railway station (overturned on the road), but what about the sale there? Same way? And by the way, why isn't the value of the logs in different places written in the game?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strelec-zmeya 14.10.21

Something I have already figured out. I left the timber truck with long logs alone for the time being. Instead, I cut a mountain of logs 8 meters each with a felling machine and loaded a new full timber truck. I took them to the Timber warehouse - zero reaction. I drove there a car for unloading, unloaded a log into the marked area and it disappeared with the characteristic sound of a sale, then unloaded the second one. He did not bother further, but simply disconnected the scow and drove into it with a tractor accelerating, thereby knocking it over, by the way, it turned out neatly, and all the logs were sold, and the scow fell into place. )))
Remaining the remaining 8-meter logs to sell and long scows. It's just a very long time to perform all these manipulations (for loading the logs). There would be a wider and stronger grip ...
By the way, I stopped at the railway station: Is it possible to sell logs there, on the second map? I didn't see where ...

e
e13geni4 14.10.21

Strelec-zmeya
Here's a way to cut wood without any hassle of loading logs:
Spoiler

This type of forestry trailer sells for 90,000 or so.

e
e13geni4 14.10.21

Optimal log length: 12-14 meters
Spoiler

Anyone interested:
here is the cost of a log depending on the length (only the best logs!) <Sosnovka map average level>
6 meters - 6350 ....... 7 m - 7330 .... 8 m - 8600 ........ 9 m - 9470 ....... 10 m - 10500 ...... 12 m - 11900 ..... 13 m - 11970 .. .... 14 m - 11920 .....
15 m - 11700 ............. 16 m - 11440 ..... 18 m (1/2 adult pine) - 10300 ....... a whole pine tree (36-38 m) - 9400 ....
Interestingly, the value of the forest does not fall, no matter how much you sell it (unlike grain), in any case I did not notice it.

_
_Grads 14.10.21

e13geni4
Ok, I agree that longer logs cost more, for the time being, but it's not just the length, because it turns out that two 6m cost significantly more than one 12m, but two 6m "first". Therefore, it was probably correct to calculate the total cost of one whole tree, if it was sawn to different lengths. There are 5 six meters or 3 ten meters, then the price per cubic meter of wood, depending on the cut, would be clearly visible.

Pi.C.
It is essential only for the recreation center while you buy a license - 120k for 50 trees, and how much you get is very important because the number of trees, not logs, is limited. I didn't really count, but I got 400-450k (hard) for a license, and it largely depended on how much you got in time and how well you pack the logs on the train in 45 allotted minutes.

e
e13geni4 14.10.21

_Grads
Where can I get one "first"? You can, of course, act like a pig and load one pervach, and throw away the rest (but this is not our method!), Or the rest - on shavings .... But this is such a hassle .... During this time I am at " mermaids ", that is, on straw, I will earn more ....)))))))))

_
_Grads 14.10.21

Well, I sorted it - pervach for the train, the rest by points of sale, at the DK the purchase is limited, you have to spin;)
But if it is not difficult to do this with the harwarder, cut it down, drove off to the heap, sawed off the first one, then further to another heap, sawed the rest. I drove up to the heaps of the pervach with autoload, then to the others.

e
e13geni4 14.10.21

PrYuvet everyone!
Who cares:
in the latest version of FS-15 Gold Edition, the trick with buying ready-made trees (7000 each) and immediately selling them does not work: a
whole spruce (36-38 m) is sold for 9300,
poplar - 5680, maple - 3750, ash - 3700
well, etc.
PS: you can, of course, cheat and cut them into logs (only from spruce, the rest will not work):
spruce 3 logs of 12 m in the amount of 25100 or
6 spruce logs of 6 m in the amount of 27350 well, etc.
But this is not our method !! You plant first, then grow and only then be kind enough to sell the fruits of your labors :-) :-) :-)