3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelok731 14.10.21 10:52 pm

After patch 1.21, it is not possible to maximize the window to full screen. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The fact is that after the patch, for some reason, when the windowed mode is set without a frame, it is impossible to expand the exposed window to full screen using Alt + Enter, everything worked out before.
Just do not ask the question - "Why do you need this?"
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
serg pc 14.10.21

go to the settings, set it to full screen, they do not automatically stand there in full screen

s
serg pc 14.10.21

Spoiler

D
Dmitry Romanovsky 14.10.21

Why did my Russian voice acting disappear after installing the DLC? Tell me the solution.

s
serg pc 14.10.21

Dmitry Romanovsky,
was she? or was it not originally?

D

serg pc
While I was playing the normal version - everything was there, installed the DLC - flew off. Only English works.

u
urban.kalabanovich 14.10.21

Dmitry Romanovsky
Try to check the cache, or download it manually from the gogh.

s
serg pc 14.10.21

Dmitry Romanovsky
version of GOG? if yes, then you are here
Spoiler Russian voice acting is already on the Internet, and if the main one disappeared in the game itself, then here is
Spoiler in the main game.

D

serg pc
Is there voice acting for the "Blood and Wine" expansion itself?

D

serg pc
By the way, in the folder itself there was a file "EULO" and "RUS", but now there is no second.

s
serg pc 14.10.21

Dmitry Romanovsky
and the first link in the archive with blood and wine is a separate folder in the same place for Russian voice acting read the description at the end there is written Installation:
Spoiler- Download the archive with the torrent file, run the torrent file and download the package with the files.
- The archive contains files setup_the_witcher3_exp2_2.0.0.44.exe, setup_the_witcher3_exp2_2.0.0.44-1.bin, setup_the_witcher3_exp2_2.0.0.44-2.bin and a DLC folder with Russian voice acting (rupc.w3speech)
1. Run the file setup_exthe.0.0witcher2 .44.exe
2. Click the "Install" button and wait for the installation to complete.
3. Next, take the entire DLC folder and drop it into the game folder (this is Russian voice acting)
4. The game is ready to launch.
- DLC only for GOG version of the game 1.21

D

serg pc
Ok. Thanks.

S
Strelok731 14.10.21

serg pc
Did you carefully read what I wrote?
Okay, I'll explain it again. I need that from windowed mode without a frame, you can deploy the game using Alt + Enter.