3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Naut_ 14.10.21 10:52 pm

DM Championship February 1, 2015 Regulations, registration, discussion of maps and divisions (Unreal Tournament 2004)

So I decided to take a punishable initiative :)

1. Beginning on February 1 at 18:00 Moscow time. We wait no more than 10 minutes for latecomers.
2. Server - PG TDM # 2, Esc-> Map Voting-> FFA Cup
3. Competition scheme.

There will be division into divisions. From first to last in descending order of skill. There are 6 people in divas, except for the last one (it contains from 6 to 10 or whatever happens).
First, the last diva plays. The winner and the second place go to the penultimate one and play in it. From it, two go further upstairs
and so on until the first diva. So there will be 8 people everywhere (and in each diva it makes sense to try at least to get to the next one). And there will be no imbalance)

4. Registration rules.
Write here or on skype. Add nautilusgg to my skype, because most likely the server will be password protected.

5. Selecting cards and splitting by divs.
I hope for the collective intelligence :) Unsubscribe in this thread.

6. Registration will last until January 29th.

PS Vine is not allowed about the rules of the conduct, as I came up with, so we will play. If you don’t like the format, don’t worry (or create your own). There will be few people - it means not destiny.

Participants:
1 div. : Bugatti, Maldito, SAM I AM, Pepper, Cold-M.
2 div. : 3Denis, Chong, Mind, psyduck, pipen, AB.
3 div. : Rasty, Pihar ', WEDRO, Warlax, BaRanOff, Boneyan, std126, Aldrdr

Mappool: Rankin, Campgrounds, Ironic, Grendelkeep, Compressed, Under_Le-2009
1 div. Random, Random, Loser's Pick
2 div. Random, Random
3 div. Random, Random
93 Comments
Sort by:
t
toxikk.com 14.10.21

desp proposed an idea, desp did not get on the champ because of the date o /
and so hf, there will be norms on the idea)

on the topic:
grendel, of course, LE is needed, TAM cards are baked, there are no words finally: D
scheme with divas detsl is not that what it seemed to me, but probably also the norm.

cards for all divas except for the 1st, of course, you need to force it in advance, choose from the most popular and adequate for the pg.
but in the 1st diva, make a mappool of, say, 10 cards, the first is forced in advance, the second is selected from the pool by the last place according to the results of the 1st card, and so on :) and let the nerds play all 5 cards in this mode, the winner should be considered common by frags, not ? :

What comes to mind from adequacy?
rankin-fe
dm6
grendel-le
ironic-fe
compressed
antalus
goose2k4
achilles
akbal2k4-se

on the deck decide for yourself, popular of course, but such pissing is terrible for my taste: D

_
_Naut_ 14.10.21

but in the 1st diva to make a mappool of, say, 10 cards, the first is forced in advance, the second is selected from the pool by the last place according to the results of the 1st card, and so on :) a
good idea the

winner should be considered common by frags, isn't it? : D
did not finally decide

M
Maldito 14.10.21

Rank, Camp, Grendel, Deca, Compressed, Ander, Ironic, a bit tight of course .., Course for the youngest diva of norms.

_
_Naut_ 14.10.21

Grendel maybe not Le but Re? I don’t remember something Le :)
Mald, are you freaking out?

B
Bugatti1 14.10.21

+

C
Cold mind 14.10.21

DM without a reamer is not comme il faut. There must be a Deliverer on the DM. The rest is details.

t
toxikk.com 14.10.21

Well, what kind of grendel he is, where is the light at the bottom yeah :)

and let the reamer go where the fans of inviz with dd live :)

_
_Naut_ 14.10.21

dropdown dd, I think it's worth leaving

t
toxikk.com 14.10.21

necessarily!
as well as 1 grenou however)

R
Rasty569 14.10.21

Write me down to the bottom of the kudanit :)

_
_Naut_ 14.10.21

Corrected, now the winner will be considered by frags on 5 maps of the final.
Desp, let's take part, you will come off for an hour from the toxic, fearless :) And call nit, van and stringer.
People, we are getting ready. Let the permanent residents of the DM know who can.

p
psyducker 14.10.21

Sign me up, I don’t promise, but I’ll try very hard to be.

t
toxikk.com 14.10.21

no, what does the toxic have to do with it, I would shoot with pleasure, on the 1st, I just won't be at home

_
_Naut_ 14.10.21

about the cards came up with the idea to choose randomly)

t
toxikk.com 14.10.21

well, randomly from the pool, why not

N
Ninja 14.10.21

choose from the most popular and adequate ones on
Akbal in dm on pg is not at all popular Ironic is cramped of

course ..
but you can not really steam up, took a flac and front) and is very popular on the dm server

_
_biohazard 14.10.21

Rankin, Campgrounds, Ironic, Grendelkeep-Re, Antalus, Under_Le-2009.
So the rules, imh. Akbal and compressed I don’t remember playing, they weren’t very good somehow, although they were very different in principle.
The DM champion is tempting, of course. But even if there is intrigue, it is still so-so achievement :)

M
Maldito 14.10.21

For fun w)

t
toxikk.com 14.10.21

compress is actually a fairly popular card:

C
CHONG 14.10.21

Grendel re gavno)) I offer the entire MAP list laid out with toxic above, the most pop)) We will choose by a majority of votes. Tk. I want both a deck and a course4, antalus for 6 bodies is not comme il faut IMHO. And so I am a plus, in the last div, but it is possible that I will have to take off the champ, which I will notify the organizer about in a day, MB will come to the theater :)