3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frenezo 14.10.21 10:52 pm

GTA SA crash (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I first tried to install enb series. I tried to run-departures. Deleted. The next day I tried to install dizz nicca modpack V3. I start the game - crashes. I delete. After that I installed another ENB, again the same thing. What could be the problem?
15 Comments
Sort by:
a
artem24352 14.10.21

Frenezo
try reinstalling the game may help

D
Daniil Kentov 14.10.21

Frenezo
There may be many reasons, maybe you are not installing the mod correctly, maybe the version of the game does not match this mod, or you already have mods installed that conflict with each other, or these mods do not work without other auxiliary programs.

A
Armorrus 14.10.21

1. Delete the game completely. And do not forget to delete it from "My Documents" (leave the save, delete the rest).
2. Clean your cache (use CCleaner).
3. Restart your computer.
4. Install GTA SA.
5. Carefully read Readme in graphic mode, perhaps forgot or threw the necessary files in the wrong place. Then install it calmly.

The game remembers the entire track, there is an error in this track, and until you fix it, the error will continue to appear.

Always install the mod carefully.

D
DeathColdUA 14.10.21

Departures in this game are commonplace. That is, it crashes without mods and Enb, at least for me. So ... fashion has nothing to do with it, because the game itself is such!

F
Frenezo 14.10.21

Thanks to. I installed the mods clearly according to the instructions. There were no other mods. How do I know which version of the game I have and how do I know which mod is needed?

L
Len4ik00N 14.10.21

Frenezo
Almost all mods work correctly on version 1.0 (eng), but downloading the whole game is not necessary: ​​you can just download the shortcut from version 1.0 and paste it into the game folder, confirming the replacement. I always do this and there are no problems with mods (of course, if they are made normally and do not conflict with each other).

F
Frenezo 14.10.21

Len4ik00N
Hmm, thanks for the information, I'll try now, although I threw off the shortcut with the game from the archive, but when it didn't work out, I downloaded the European gta

F
Frenezo 14.10.21

Len4ik00N
Unfortunately, it did not help

S
Simon friendly 14.10.21

It is very difficult to find mods that do not conflict with ENB.
Therefore, for sure, you just have mods that are in conflict.

F
Frenezo 14.10.21

Simon Friendly
I have no others, just a modpack. Recently I downloaded GTA from another site, the problem remains. Maybe I am installing incorrectly and there is no readme file? There are two folders, GTA Directory (1 screenshot) and GTA3 (2 screenshot). I transfer all files from the GTA Directory to the root folder. BUT even if I try to install just ENB, it still fails.

F
Frenezo 14.10.21

I install absolutely everything on a clean GTA.

S
Simon friendly 14.10.21

Frenezo
You see, ModPack is a lot of mods and one of them may conflict with your ENB, or you are right and install incorrectly ..

S
Simon friendly 14.10.21

There were also a lot of problems and I was filtering out the mods that I installed

S
Simon friendly 14.10.21

In general, this is a big deal

S
Savar Gabunov 14.10.21

Guys help me turn on the game, after the loading screen crashes to the desktop. Guys help 3 day nothing happens.