3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zolling 14.10.21 10:52 pm

Temporary bans .... (World of Tanks)

There is such a question, how can you find out the nickname of the asshole who taps at you in the support service, then for the mate, then for allegedly discussing the actions of the administration ... well, in general, it is clear ...?
81 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 14.10.21

Ask on the forum

Z
Zolling 14.10.21

Well, yes ... so they told me everything ... they also demolished the topic ...

D
DiLouk 14.10.21

Judging by the two posts on this topic, the bans are deserved.

K
KakOS2012 14.10.21

My account in the game was blocked due to the use of the O_o bot, but I have not used it, do not use it and will not use it.

What should I do ???

R
Rick [Pro] za 14.10.21

Contact support. Unfortunately, nothing else can be done here.

D
DiLouk 14.10.21

KakOS2012
Yes, write to [email protected]
Then write down here what they will tell you.

K
KakOS2012 14.10.21

said nothing :( invested $ 25 in the game :(

D
DiLouk 14.10.21

KakOS2012
How did they say nothing? Did you send the letter? Received a response?

D
DiLouk 14.10.21

Alexidiss
I witnessed a very interesting situation - I will describe it briefly ... Prokhorovka - our team's top driver on the IS-4 stands close to the red line (border of the map) behind the whole team and refuses to go forward after five minutes of persuasion with the whole team. At the sixth minute, at least seven or eight people from our team begin to kill him, and naturally they kill him ... The question is whether they will all be banned at the request of this "non-Tankist" - and how can a support in general be able to qualify screenshots of this "fool" where you can see that his own team knocks him down from all sides?

CryKitten
Probably, the author of the last shot will be banned, as it will be determined by the system of finding teamkillers. Although, in my opinion, everyone who participated in the shooting should be banned, and the game will become cleaner.

K
KakOS2012 14.10.21

Today they sent me an answer - "no ban", but my account is still blocked Q_Q

D
DiLouk 14.10.21

KakOS2012
Screen the message that does not let you into the game and send them.

M
MC Kebab 14.10.21

CryKitten
Probably, the author of the last shot will be banned, as it will be determined by the system for finding teamkillers. Although, for me, everyone who participated in the shooting should be banned, and the game will become cleaner.
I would also have banned the "non-Tankist" for deliberately refusing to participate normally in the battle, which would have led to the team being drained. Although ... Everyone chooses the tactics.
But those who shot at him would have banned everyone. Why did you pay attention to him! "Play! And so merged with shame. Sank to the same level of" non-Tankist ". Jackals in general.

P
PAWEEL 14.10.21

Jackals in general.
+1

c
callmegod 14.10.21

I was also banned for bot farming) And I don't even know what it is and how it looks!
But the cheaters who see what another team writes - are they banned by anyone? And how is this done, in the sense of how it is revealed?

D
DiLouk 14.10.21

callmegod
Botany - illegal registration and use of additional accounts.

But the cheaters who see what another team writes - are they banned by anyone?
If you send messages ctrl + enter - they are seen by another command, if just an enter - only its own. There are no cheats. In chat, such messages are shown in different colors.

c
callmegod 14.10.21

DiLouk
I know what ctrl + inter
is, there are already precedents when people see messages. another team and even laugh in the face at this. When you send your messages, like to go there and there, and they answer you; come on, I'll be waiting for you there, in that sense (from the other team).
And ours shout; "cheaters! get out of here, bitch @" - I've seen this one time, but twice) (in three days of playing it)

D
DiLouk 14.10.21

Oh. Interesting .. I have not seen this nirazu.

1Gleb4 14.10.21

TODAY THE BAN IS GIVEN, I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT FOR AND NOW I AM BLOCKED UNTIL JANUARY 21! AND WRITES REASON: section 1, paragraph 2 of the rules of the game martyr 8 ???? what is it, and where you can see what the ban is for where the sections are, give a link pliz = (

T
Tarasmisj 14.10.21

1.Caps off
2 Here are the rules: http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/12431-rules-games/
3.Everything is clearly and precisely written there, the mb ban was given for mate or caps in the chat.

1Gleb4 14.10.21

ahh it is clear what they gave, darkness for what was on Caps Lock! this is a scribe they would have given a ban for the fact that my num lock is on))) =)