3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 14.10.21 10:52 pm

Battle of Od Nuf. Allies. (Pillars of Eternity)

Can anyone be recruited as an allies, except for one of the three factions in the Bay? For me Domenel and oprichniki, whom I instructed to prepare the marshal for 10,000 mp.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 14.10.21

I completed the first part of the expansion, so in addition to the knights of the Horn, ogres also came, with whom I negotiated peace

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 14.10.21

SVAEIG
From the Ogre Expansion? So I shouldn't rush to perform in Act 2?
And who will come from Act 3 or not?

S
SVAEIG 14.10.21

From the Ogre Expansion?

Yeah. At the beginning of the add-on, there will be a task to deal with the ogres, in case of a peaceful outcome, they will come to the rescue. Well, it seems that allies should appear from the second part of the add-on, I did not go through it, only this task with a battle

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 14.10.21

SVAEIG I
see. Thanks for the information. I won't be in a hurry then. Maybe someone else will come - throw something new.

M
Merzon 14.10.21

If in white march 2 with the redseers (Iron Chains) to solve the matter peacefully in their camp (I quietly sneaked to the leader without killing anyone and convinced him not to fight with me or the white forge), then they will help at the end of white march 2 and in this battle. In addition to allies from the capital, ogres and iron flails, I had no allies + mercenaries for 10.000. But this is more than enough for an undeniable victory.