3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 14.10.21 10:52 pm

color of recommended tasks (white, yellow, red) in patch 1.21 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I put here an update and noticed that tasks that are 6 levels higher than yours are displayed in white, that is, experience in theory will give a penny, although earlier the tasks were green (with the norms of the amount of experience) up to -6 levels from yours, and now +6, not sickly so. Although maybe I misunderstood something, in general, explain who played after the patch, otherwise I don't want to get 5 experience points.
5 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xavier_29Th 14.10.21

smaizy
white - this is normal, it is the same as green before. Pay attention to the completed quests and you will see that those that are 6 levels below yours are marked in gray, and white correspond. Orange ones are hard missions, and red ones are deadly ones.

It is for the grays that they will give little experience.

S
Setesh 14.10.21

smaizy
put this mod http://www.playground.ru/files/vedmak_3_opyt_za_serye_kvesty_dlya_versii_1_21-128033/ and no problem)

B
Bupycop 14.10.21

Setish
and kill the entire balance of the game?

S
Setesh 14.10.21

Bupycop
what is the balance, if for difficult quests, much higher than your level, you are rewarded with 2 experience points?

B
Bupycop 14.10.21

Setesh
It is for gray quests that they give little experience, and for red, orange and green ones, they give a lot. And the point is not even that, the game is made so that above a certain level, the GG does not run away, with a similar "fix" for experience, when for any task, be it difficult or easy, they will give 100% of experience, then by the final , the classic part alone, the level will be around 40-50. What is it for? If it's difficult to play, lower the difficulty.