3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
INVEYS 05.11.19 03:30 am

On the controller buttons to work incorrectly (Mortal Kombat 11)

For some reason the buttons on the right d-pad are reversed, so to click B I have to press A and X, then Y. Very uncomfortable, the other buttons work as they should. The controller is old of course, but still unpleasant. x360ce doesn't work in мк11 for some reason. Someone faced with such?
23 Comments
Sort by:
e
entoxzy 05.11.19

Strange that the 360 doesn't work , try one more time to configure , I have the emulator works in this game.

e
entoxzy 05.11.19

Or attitude of the controller to the Incentive itself.

I
INVEYS 05.11.19

entoxzy
what version of 360? Can throw off the settings? Or even their version to fill.

C
ColonelJason 05.11.19

INVEYS
There was a problem with the logitech gamepad F310. In the end, it turned out that behind him there is a switch XInput/DirectInput i.e. as the Xbox/self-determination, that self-determination it is buggy, and in x mode, all normally began to work.

D
Den4ikRZK 05.11.19

INVEYS
Find the file UserSettings.ini in the directory C:\Usersyour PC name"\AppData\Local\MK11. In it add the following lines:
find DirectInput = on
make DirectInput = off
So tried to do?

I
INVEYS 05.11.19

Den4ikRZK
Yes, I tried.

I
INVEYS 05.11.19

ColonelJason
on my such pribludy not.

I
INVEYS 05.11.19

Thanks to everyone who helped. After sitting with x360ce has been able to cheat as you need to.

I
INVEYS 05.11.19

Hmm, now when you press the A button fires A+B. bad Luck continuous.

M
MDMAbitch 05.11.19

INVEYS
In steam settings go. I have a similar problem was. Setup - controller - basic settings of the controller - tick - custom settings for a normal controller. You can see more settings for the mode Big Picture.

I
INVEYS 05.11.19

MDMAbitch
now I will try.

M
MadONYX 05.11.19

I have 4 Xbox 360 wired pad without. Everything works perfectly.
Maybe You have something with the system not something. Windows have long been demolished?
Can some things interfere with normal work.

e
entoxzy 05.11.19

INVEYS
Rocked the latest version from the website, try the Incentive to adjust the controller and you have a button equivalent ?
When I configured it using the joystick , I have the vibration then the game didn't work , but this is due to the fact that the game mode xinput was not working on that Joe, I got it back , and took joy the other with support, you can also xinput does not support ?
Like throw your controller is called, may be something other people with the same gamepads write.

m
maxstalker 05.11.19

INVEYS
the same shit with 2 f310... as it solved the problem?? push And press A+B combo... because it is impossible to do

a
akabeerka 28.06.20

maxstalker
INVEYS
Similar problem. Managed to fix it?

i
ilyarayhbaum 13.07.20

entoxzy
RumblePad 2 can't do Anything... through steam, using 360 emulator... doesn't work.Day I suffer with this nonsense, previously saved the emulator. Who solved the problem?

G
Garik68Mikluha 27.09.20

Everyone hello guys, the question decided, was the same, started out of the blue (only in mk 11 such, in the rest of the non-leensic mk gamepad worked as it should).
Just go steam-set-boot-clean cache download, and voal enter again in steam and the problem is solved.

G
Garik68Mikluha 27.09.20

akabeerka
Everyone hello guys, the question decided, was the same, started out of the blue (only in mk 11 such, in the rest of the non-leensic mk gamepad worked as it should).
Just go steam-set-boot-clean cache download, and voal enter again in steam and the problem is solved.

T
Topic KhTZ 01.02.21

After killing several hours, I was finally able to overcome troubles with a gamepad (cheap Gen Game): first we fix it as written above DirectInput = off, and then put the Xpadder program and reassign the gamepad buttons as on the keyboard (i.e., for example , we correlate the A button on the gamepad with the K key on the keyboard - a short kick, etc.). Everything works, the only thing is to select a fighter with the mouse.

d
dronn1979 30.03.21

The problem was solved in UserSettings.ini in the DirectInput = on line, change to off.
RumblePad 2