3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stribogg 14.10.21 10:52 pm

2.7 gig of uploaded voice files in the GOG client. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Now the GOG client has uploaded 2.7 gig of enpc.w3speech files. These are files with voice acting, as I understand it. Replacement everywhere except DLC. Who knows what about this?
(At the end of the installation, by the way, the error "no access to the disk", now hangs on the check, maybe some kind of jamb in the client?)
14 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 14.10.21

Stribogg
We can only assume that these are the dlc voice-over files "blood and wine", although after the last patch I lost new diologues.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 14.10.21

I have a steam version and it doesn't pump anything

S
Stribogg 14.10.21

Hmm ... After some attempts, the client made a check, downloading something else .. Who has the GOG version, you can tell which version of the goggame-.dll file (I now have goggame-1207664643.dll) in the GOG folder Games The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt bin x64? And what is the size of the content folder?

C
CurtiSRustY 14.10.21

Please post this file here. I will disassemble it and see what it is

S
Stribogg 14.10.21

Geralt_Riviyckiy
Geralt_Riviyckiy wrote:
these are the dlc voice acting files "blood and wine"
No, the voice acting of the add-ons in the add-on folders themselves. I downloaded only files from the content of the general, in all folders.

S
Stribogg 14.10.21

CurtiSRustY
Old man , I said, all the voice acting files were downloaded and completely replaced, in all the general content ... What will you disassemble and look at them there? =))

S
Stribogg 14.10.21

Doper)) These are English voice acting files)) Why wonder if the client updated them for me?)))
And then at first I was delighted, I thought, what new was all the same developed ...

M
Mortimerius 14.10.21

In addition to downloading these files, all freeDLS have also been deleted, restart the GOG and check it yourself.

S
Stribogg 14.10.21

Mortimerius
Yeah, that was it. In the client, the check mark was removed, I had to put it again. In general, something developed is muddied, or with the game, or with the client.

s
spajderx 14.10.21

And now this check mark is removed every time you leave the client.

S
Stribogg 14.10.21

spajderx
Yes it is. At the GOG forum, people are already swearing. I think that tomorrow they will solve this joint.

S
Someone like-you 14.10.21

The update also writes this (

R
Roy jons 14.10.21

Someone Like-You
I also have 3DLCs written in the same way, don't you know what it means?)

Q
Qvaz38 14.10.21

EVERYONE HAS TRABLING WITH SOUND !!! SOLUTION FOUND !!! Please add to the description.
[[[[IN TOP ROCKET]]]] Throw the

folder with sound, namely "DLC" EXACTLY IN THE ROOT (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WITHOUT REPLACEMENT !!!! otherwise you will lose all the dlc installed earlier) If you have such a folder at the root then open it further: bob content here we throw the file rupc .w3speech.0
All Blood and wine, well, what else)