3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey heizenberg 14.10.21 10:54 pm

Hdmi on vidyuhe, for what?

Please do not explain what this port is, in principle, and do not throw links to Wikipedia. It's just that there is an HDMI input on the motherboard, through which I can easily connect to the TV and output the image, without the presence of a video card. This week I'm going to buy a vidyuhu and I would like to know if there is a difference how to connect a computer and a TV set through the connector on the motherboard or through the vidyuhu?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sinny_D 14.10.21

Alexey Heizenberg
seems to be processing the image on the motherboard connectors by the processor GPU, and on the vidyukha it is the vidyuha. Usually, when the vidyuha is installed, the mother's conclusions do not plow at all.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.21

presumably to connect the TV to the vidyuhe and play games.

T
Tim7472 14.10.21

Of course there is, on the motherboard mat you will receive an image from the built-in vidyuhi, that is, weak. Connect via the one you buy

W
Web user 14.10.21

tin, is it really banned in the search engines?

A
Alexey heizenberg 14.10.21

Web user
Yes, I really did not find the answer to the question. I am ashamed, I sprinkle ashes on my head, all the cases.
Tim7472
Okeyushki, thanks for the answer

i
iGorf33 14.10.21

DVI - video only. HDMI - video and sound, while high-definition video, since HDMI has a higher bandwidth, you need a high-definition monitor. bandwidth is more than 10 Gbps (new versions), DVI has 3 times less. HDMI 1.4 is a resolution of 2k and 4k, version 1.3 is only Full HD, HDMI 1.4a has everything the same plus 3D.

A
Alexey heizenberg 14.10.21

iGorf33
Mmm .. ok, I already know that, the question is a little different.

T
Traun 14.10.21

If we are talking about the fact that there is an HDMI output on the vidyuha and on the motherboard, then most likely if you turn on the mother, there will be video from the processor (you won't play games), if in vidyuhu, then the card will transmit the image accordingly

i
iGorf33 14.10.21

well, the biggest advantage of HDMI on a mother is hot plugging.
and check the power supply.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.21

finally, the image can most likely be transmitted back and forth over the bus and output through the built-in GPU and not vice versa.
but why is it easier to connect to the video card this time. not everyone has an image output on the mat boards. ata two.