3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Ganichev 14.10.21 10:55 pm

Monitor problems (Dying Light)

Monitor Samsung 940N, resolution 1280x1024 (5: 4)
when starting the game, the error "non-optimal mode recommended mode 1280x1024 60hz" pops up, and all the required characteristics are set, changing the Hz also did not help, and earlier this was also in toys, for example fc4, but there you just had to press a button on the monitor and everything was ok, the game started. And here it is not, the plate just floats and that's it, only the reboot of the pc helps.
I made a fix for compatibility issues, there was nothing like that, the only thing was that the game started in windowed mode, just with this resolution of 1280x1024, but you just have to set the full screen, the same trouble
Normally starts in full screen only in 1920 * 1080, play with such a resolution, it is, in principle, possible, but why then does it not start in the monitor resolution?
16 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombijaic 14.10.21

Alexey Ganichev the
monitor is rather weak

A
Alexey Ganichev 14.10.21

zombijaic I
do not argue, the monitor is ancient,
but before that, somehow the games of norms were launched

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 14.10.21

Alexey Ganichev
is a sign that it's time to update

z
zombijaic 14.10.21

Alexey Ganichev
before that ...
these are games from 2009 to 2013, they may have been launched

A
Alexey Ganichev 14.10.21

zombijaic
well, the topic is clear, you need to take a new monique

d
dimmus 14.10.21

Also, the game does not run in full screen. The resolution of the monitor is 1280x1024, this resolution is present in the game, everything works in windowed mode, but as soon as I put it in full screen in the settings, the screen darkens and says that the mode is not supported. I tried all other resolutions too, they do not work in full screen. There were no such problems with other games.

Z
Zasranezz 14.10.21

I myself had such a problem for a long time. I decided to disable the warning about incompatible modes in the monitor settings.

A
Alexey Ganichev 14.10.21

Zasranezz

well, I don't have such a campaign in the settings, it's not fun

D
DnseiK 14.10.21

Zasranezz
and where exactly did you disable this function?

D
Dead or alive 14.10.21

Alexey Ganichev
1. put it in the wood so that the resolution of the games is the same as on the desktop and set "1280 * 1024 60 Hz"
2. On the desktop, change to the resolutions that the game
asks for 3. Solution for Nvidia cards:
Control panel -> display -> Adjust the size and position of the desktop. There we change "Scale" from Display to GP, the error should disappear.
4. As a last resort, reinstall Windows.
5. Maybe there is a problem in the monitor? Try to start other games if they work then change the repack. Http://torrentor.net/1387-dying-light-2014.html
6.If there is still a problem with the monitor .Then try to roll back the driver.
Use these tips at your own peril and risk, because I took them from the forums. The resolution itself is 1366 x 768.

A
Alexey Ganichev 14.10.21

Dead or Alive
1. both there and there are the same
2. this resolution is also worth the standard
3. strange, but the GPU has no choice, only on the display
4. hardly a problem with this
5. the fact of the matter is that such a plate began to climb in new games, such as ace unit, fk4. BUT, one had only to press any button on the monitor and the game started at the desired resolution of 1280 * 1024.
I'll try to download another repack, before that I downloaded it from the mechanics.
6. I'm sure already for some reason that the essence of the problem is in the monitor, and it's time for him to rest)

Thank you for the advice and for responding.

D
Dead or alive 14.10.21

Alexey Ganichev
You know, it doesn't matter which Monica you ride. Buy yourself some sort of hobbyist for a mower. But I advise you know what. Here you have a TV, right? .To connect the TV to the computer system unit, you can use several different options. First, select the port on the TV to which you will connect your PC's video card. There are several main connectors that carry a digital or analog signal. The first type includes DVI and HDMI ports, the second - S-video and VGA. 2If you are the proud owner of a modern powerful computer, then you are in luck. Most likely, your graphics card is already equipped with an HDMI port. In this case, you just need to purchase an HDMI-HDMI cable and connect the computer to the TV. 3 In relatively old models of video cards, there are two connectors: VGA and DVI. Especially for such cases, they came up with a DVI-HDMI adapter. Connect it to your graphics card, plug in an HDMI to HDMI cable and connect it to your TV. 4Consider an important point: for many video adapters, the DVI port does not transmit audio, unlike the HDMI connector. In this situation, you need to purchase a cable with an audio jack (3.5mm) at both ends. Connect it to the Audio Out port on your sound card and the Audio In jack on your TV. 5It is not enough to simply connect the TV and the system unit together. It is also necessary to adjust the image parameters. Turn on your computer. Right click on the desktop. Go to Screen Resolution. At the top, you will see the icons for the two displays. Choose the one that symbolizes the TV. 6If you want to expand the work area, then select "Expand Screens". If you need to get an identical image on both screens, then select "Duplicate these screens". 7Not all graphics card models support dual channel operation. You can find out about immediately after Windows boots: only the background picture of the desktop will be displayed on the TV screen. In such cases, click on the icon representing the TV and select "Make this screen the main one." only the desktop background picture will be displayed on the TV screen. In such cases, click on the icon representing the TV and select "Make this screen the main one." only the desktop background picture will be displayed on the TV screen. In such cases, click on the icon symbolizing the TV and select "Make this screen the main one."

More details: http://www.kakprosto.ru/kak-45253-kak-podklyuchit-televizor-k-sistemnomu-bloku#ixzz3RZ4MBLX2
Purely copied from the site. But you still try. And there is no reason) Contact if that.

D
Dead or alive 14.10.21

Better yet, go fuck games with a friend, I always do that. PS He has Xboxe One xD Aleksey Ganichev

E
Evgen 23 14.10.21

100% launch method on a square monitor with a 5: 4 aspect ratio.
We open the notebook;
We find the DyingLight folder in my documents, open it, in the out folder we find the settings folder and from there we throw the video file into the notebook;
Delete the fullscrin lines, save, check the read-only checkbox in the video properties, save;
We launch the game, set the resolution to 1280 by 1024 in the settings and press full screen mode. The screen will go out and the not optimal mode will come out, press alt ctrl delete, the music will disappear, press Esk, voila! Should work, try it.

R
Ruslan Sautkin 14.10.21

Evgen 23
Thank you friend. It helped))) Finally I'll play)))

L
LastLight 14.10.21

No need to drive on Monique, I play this game on it