3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EmpireV 14.10.21 10:55 pm

Subject's relative activity (Stellaris)

In the window of diplomacy in "Their attitude to us" there is a certain relative activity of the subject, which is constantly in deep minuses. How to pick it up before the vassals scattered? And what kind of activity is this?
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ogyr4ig 14.10.21

EmpireV
Where is the "dislike"? The vassals, despite my dislike, never tried to leave the empire. Although even insults were sent. But they weren't enough for more.

A
Alexander ZM 14.10.21

EmpireV
Found on one site
"What is" relative activity of subjects "? I do nothing, but the negative parameter of relations grows and grows. The
translation is mismatched, in the original:" Relative power of subjects "or" Power of subjects ". If a vassal has a strong army , but you have the opposite, then the first one has a reasonable question - why am I obeying a weak overlord?
In Stellaris, the vassal monitors not only the relative strength of his army, but the relative strength of ALL vassals in relation to the overlord. "

E
EmpireV 14.10.21

Alexander ZM
Well then it is clear why everything is in deep minuses for me) I have 10+ vassals, although they are weak, but there are a lot of them. Gathering a party against the stagnates.
Ogyr4ig
thanks for the info. I will not worry now that they want to dump

I
IIpocTo_urpok 14.10.21

EmpireV
They can dump only by winning the war, so it's worth worrying all the same. I don't know if they are persuading other vassals.

K
Kreyjoh 14.10.21

And sometimes, out of nothing to do, I attack my vassals (the strongest) I cut down their fleet and it's okay so as not to worry about the fact that they can rebel ...))) In general, when the strength of the fleet of 1 vassal approaches 70% of mine, then and cut it down))

G
Grandfather Mazayka 14.10.21

Kreyjoh
Hmm, how are you attacking them if they can't declare war while they are vassals of your empire? And after your release, you have a truce for ten years. Not a very good option, because during these ten years they can either join a federation or become a vassal of another empire

K
Kreyjoh 14.10.21

cannot because far too far from the nearest alliance or free AI. Those. The most powerful are those vassals who were annexed to the empire at the dawn of its development. And even if, and such, and happens, then it's not scary, but just funny, tk. I'm ready for such a turn ... And don't hysterically pull the fleets into besieged systems ...
Grandfather Mazayka
And which option is more successful? and a variant of what? something I did not understand))) what options are you talking about ???