3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward core 14.10.21 10:55 pm

Artifacts and glyphs during the game. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Comrades, help, can anyone come across?
In the gameplay, once every 1-2 minutes, a black square can flicker at the corners of the screen, very similar to an artifact (everything is fine with the video card, gtx 970) and during cutscenes, it can flicker after 20-30 seconds.
It certainly does not interfere strongly, and flickers only for a split second, but it greatly distracts and spoils the impression: c
Who knows who is the solution to this problem?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex hawk 14.10.21

Edward Core
Didn't overclock the video card yourself? And in any case, write here the core and memory frequencies. You can throw a screenshot from this program.
Spoiler

d
djjack 14.10.21

Maybe overclocking or overclocking vidyushki? Or did you not drive? Monitor the temperature, this is hardly a problem with the game.

d
djjack 14.10.21

Alex Hawk
wrote about overclocking at the same time)))

A
Alex hawk 14.10.21

djjack
Obviously the same. Once I overclocked the memory on my own - it worked without crashes, but after a long time the games started to appear green spots barely noticeable, however, I do not want the video card to die ahead of time and roll back.

E
Edward core 14.10.21

djjack
Alex Hawk
Concerning overclocking. It is, according to the core 1400, according to memory 8040, the temperature is always 66-67 ceiling. This is not the case in other games. And the Witcher started after the penultimate patch. Or maybe even because of nvidia firewood.

A
Alex hawk 14.10.21

Edward Core
If overclocking was done manually, then lower the frequencies proportionally (both for the core and memory) until the artifacts are completely lost. Better not to drive at all if you have the OC Edition. They are already overclocked.

E
Edward core 14.10.21

Alex Hawk
Well, the card doesn't heat up anyway, 68 is not even the operating temperature of most video cards. It's just that the FPS gain is not so bad with such overclocking: c

E
Edward core 14.10.21

Alex Hawk
Took away 5%, let's see if it can help.
And so, thanks for trying to help with my question!

d
djjack 14.10.21

Edward Core
I also have a temperature of 69 degrees in the Witcher (and only in it), the card is also overclocked, also a GTX 970. With high overclocking, which worked for many in reviews, Geralt's hair periodically disappeared for a microsecond, blinks and that's it ... At the same time, there were no problems in other games (GTA5). I began to remove 5 MHz from the core, and after 25 MHz it disappeared) I did not even touch the memory frequencies. Good luck)

A
Alex hawk 14.10.21

Edward Core
Temperature is irrelevant in these matters. The video card can produce artifacts at 50% of the load.

S
Starkin 14.10.21

do not run cards do not run