3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan roy 14.10.21 10:55 pm

Character Editor (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes)

As you understand from the title, I found the character editor.
In the editor, you can change abilities, clothes, etc. (that is, a full-fledged editor)
We watch the video uploaded:
https://vk.com/video197195563_166368804
21 Comments
Sort by:
u
uruha 14.10.21

me pliz !!!!!!!!!!

D
Dan roy 14.10.21

uruha
Ok I 'll tell you up to 10 o'clock)
Video uploaded at the moment is being processed

D
Dan roy 14.10.21

Editor:
https://vk.com/video197195563_166368804

D
Dan roy 14.10.21

You can watch the video. Finally you found it!

M
MrGrave 14.10.21

A complete and well-made editor? Well done, of course, but .... WHERE HE WAS WHEN THE LEGO BATMAN 2 DC SUPER HEROES WAS OUT ?! Where was a sane and properly working level editor instead of a buggy similarity?
Slowly it comes to them. But I'm glad anyway.

-
-SlashuuR- 14.10.21

Are the ready-made characters being edited or a new one being created?

D
Dan roy 14.10.21

_S-R_
New. The more characters you have unlocked, the more you will have available equipment for him.

C
Cabadath 14.10.21

It's cool that out of 2 heroes you can make 1.
(example Spiderman + Captain America)

D
Dan roy 14.10.21

Cabadath
Yes, this is a class)

N
Nighthawkreal 14.10.21

I'm more interested in why you need an editor who is in jail?

H
Hexogen 14.10.21

What's normal? The color cannot be adjusted (only the face), only parts of a couple of characters are available. Or am I missing something? How do I customize the color of the hairstyle, and everything else?

G
Gabby freez 14.10.21

HEXOGEN
Everything is possible, you need to open the characters, then their details will open in the editor.

_
_legoMAN 14.10.21

NightHawkreal
yes I also wonder why I need an editor in jail

H
Hexogen 14.10.21

Gabby Freez
Let's say I want to put on the mask of the first Iron Man suit, it's not there. I want to put a whip ... Whip, it's not there. I want to put on a Union Jack mask, but it's not there! And how to change the color of the helmet or hair, and how to remove it completely?

D
Dmitry Kivilev 14.10.21

_legoMAN
where is he?

N
Nighthawkreal 14.10.21

In jail :) Next door after Deadpool's cabin.

R
Raylack 14.10.21

great !!!

|
| -OVERLORD- | 14.10.21

It would be cool if someone (for example, Tt Games themselves) created a special application for creating and introducing new characters into the game, which of course would replace - SOMEONE A, SOMEONE B, etc. etc. , for example: change the colors of the torso or choose the option for coloring the drawing of armor, clothes, on the body, legs, arms, change the colors of the helmet, cap, hair, give the man the weapon of any character, put any hats, helmets, hairstyles, faces, drawings of armor , clothes and (for me, probably the most important)))) attach (put on) a cannon behind the back (like an iron patriot, a military machine), a raincoat, a backpack (just for beauty, for example)))) and of course they could also change colors. Well, and the feature of two abilities per character, I think so and leave. It seems that this is all that I wanted to express)))) I just decided to dream))

|
| -OVERLORD- | 14.10.21

Is it possible to ALLOW the hair and helmet in the editor? If so, how?

H
HealMan6 14.10.21

Yes, you can, There are two editors in the 1st you can put the hair and helmet, in the 2nd you can remove the hair and helmet. Also in the 2nd editor, some characters do not have one arm. An editor in prison, this is an editor for characters such as "Hulk, Groot, Rhino", etc.