3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pepin3d 14.10.21 10:56 pm

Settlement and workshop console commands (Fallout 4)

I searched all over the internet and found nothing suitable.
Who is aware of the console commands so that you can see the detailed status of the settlement? Not the crooked and buggy one in the pip-boy, but the one that pops up using the console command.
Of particular interest is the list of IDs of all settlers living in it. Since the ID of the settlers is generated randomly and is assigned to the bum while he is alive.
Is this even possible or do you need to pick FO4Edit and other third-party utilities?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mage Hermit 14.10.21

I don’t know. Why? You press the button for the construction mode and so you can see.

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

Cheburator Founder
Most of all, I want to know the Ref ID of the settlers living in a particular settlement.
Each bum's ID is generated randomly and assigned to him while he is alive.
Do not offer to poke each one through the console.

E
EMPs 14.10.21

Pepin3d
and why do you need this ID at all?

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

Well, interesting. Maybe I'm going to make a mod.
But seriously, I recently caught a hellish bug. The homeless woman disappeared in the barmaid's settlement. She was listed in the statistics of the settlement, but she was not in the settlement. I searched all the nooks and crannies, and what to look for in the Red Rocket, where there is so little space. There was no where or even underground.
I had to go back to early saves, find out her ID and return it to the workplace via the console.

M
Mage Hermit 14.10.21

id and placeatme by the console.
Strange, I've never had this happen.

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

Cheburator The Founder wrote:
well, dude, in order to register an id and teleport a homeless person to yourself, you still need to find out his id by the
way, placeatme will create a copy
to teleport a non-script, you need to use it:
prid (ID)
moveto player
I, too, did not have this happen in all 1500 replays
This is games from the Gazebo

M
Mage Hermit 14.10.21

Pepin3d
At one point, for some reason, half of the scripts in Sanctuary ended up on the roofs of buildings.
There are no stairs. How did they get there ???
By the way, what version of the game do you have?
It's just that I've been looking for someone to post a step-by-step save with the passage,
including side effects.

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

I have 1.5.157
I kind of sent you a link in a personal to the repack)))

my homeless people also climbed onto the roofs, I'm already used to these bugs and don't pay attention to them

M
Mage Hermit 14.10.21

Pepin3d
In short, I'll throw soap in your LAN. Send me a link to the repack there ok?

E
EMPs 14.10.21

Well, I don’t know how anyone else ... They don’t climb roofs at all. (although I saw a lot of similar records / screenshots), but about the disappearance ... Sometimes it happens, but they return - after a while (except when they were interrupted, but then they are not registered as residents).

Maybe it depends specifically on something ...

G
Gur1 14.10.21

Yes, the settlers sometimes walk. I caught one of the castle in the center of the map.

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

Gur1
I had two cases and one very interesting one.
I collected 5 companions, all the youth in Starlight so that everyone was there. Only unique NPCs, no random bums.
At the next visit to Starlight, an unnamed homeless person from a completely different settlement appears, gives the quest "Starlight Greenskins Restaurant" and then leaves for his settlement at the other end of the map. As I understand it, companions cannot give such quests (they simply do not have recorded dialogues) and the engine sends someone on the left. Preston, of course, was far away in exile and I do not approach him.
so that's what I mean. Perhaps this missing homeless woman wanted to foist on me another quest to protect the settlement and shied away somewhere in search.

m
mr.sayapov 14.10.21

Cheburator Founder
Yeah, THEY fly. I had the same thing. They need to put up a ladder so that they can go down.
And even a brahmin on a brahmin trampled at Oberland station.

M
Mage Hermit 14.10.21

mr.sayapov
Parkour pancake. Curie was on the roof. And then she jumped down.

P
Pepin3d 14.10.21

I am more delivered when homeless people climb on their backs
or something like this: