3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bars.025 14.10.21 10:56 pm

Character problem. (Diablo 2)

I play as a mortal Persian. At some point, the game began to slow down a lot. Preserved. After that, near the name of my Persian, his image ceased to be displayed. It is not possible to create a game or connect to another. Perhaps, due to the slowdown in the game, the Persian was killed, but this did not appear to me. But then why is there no corresponding image next to his name?
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkman-BFG 14.10.21

2 seasons ago it was similar on software. The Persian was unavailable for a day, when all the same it turned out to be entered, the Persian was with 1 hp, absolutely no gear, etc., and the whole chest was clogged with ears: D well then the fortik + vulture left: D

PS It was a server lag, because the runes on the next char remained in place))))

a
annortheone 14.10.21

Darkman-BFG
and the whole chest was full of ears
With what names and level?

D
Darkman-BFG 14.10.21

G_V
My course, my level: D

P
Pavel Abakumov 14.10.21

Bars.025
Again server bugs? It smells like a reset :(

a
annortheone 14.10.21

Darkman-BFG
I quickly understood where your ears came from in your inventory. You probably pkshil nekra in the administrator's enigma and he decided to take revenge on you like that - he took your charm for a day on the classics and then started it like a mule and killed it near the corral. It's good that I haven't created a Persian on your "Nakazan_nap" account yet.
SpoilerYes, yes, I know that HC XD

O
Obsessed 14.10.21

Pavel Abakumov, sharp! ; D

G_V,: DD

P
Pavel Abakumov 14.10.21

Obsessed
Facial relapse: D

O
Obsessed 14.10.21

Pavel Abakumov, I won't just eat, where is my chela referring to the admin? really to the wrong address? :(
or am I chasing? :-)

P
Pavel Abakumov 14.10.21

Obsessed
This is a semblance of a request, they say, you don't need to send anyone to me!

O
Obsessed 14.10.21

Pavel Abakumov, no question, but where? ...

f
firkax 14.10.21

almost everyone who plays on xts (especially those who have a bad Internet), in my opinion, know about this
happening (about a description, I can not guarantee 100% correctness) when the rip hit a ping between pressing save & exit and reaching this signal to the server
while in the game ( if there is still someone there) it is written that the spell has died, the victim does not see the inscription (since the client already thinks that he has left the game), the dressing gown is not given
on the software, you can also notice - the spell after entering the game turns out to be with 1 hp, gear on the spot (not in the corpse) and the experience for the rip was removed

P
Pavel Abakumov 14.10.21

Obsessed
And this is food for thought for you, so as not to get bored xD

n
nwn2030 14.10.21

firkax wrote: the
experience was removed for rip
Yes, it was on the software

K
KISfly 14.10.21

firkax
happened more than once, sometimes one shoots and the reaction is enough only to go out in the moment of rip, so it turns out an empty space from the charm.

O
Obsessed 14.10.21

Pavel Abakumov, what the fuck is food for me if my reaction to it gets udolished? :-)

Q
QLinkee 14.10.21

Obsessed
Try admiring her and asking for more :)