3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 14.10.21 10:56 pm

Is the FPS normal? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day to all. For a long time I have observed that the Witcher 3, the license with the latest patch 1.12 on travels, in cities, in the forests, as I saw, sags as much as 40-45 frames, sometimes 60, but on average it keeps from 50-55. I play at the most outrageous settings in Full HD on the advice of the nvidia experience, where everything is automatically twisted to the maximum until the very last setting. The game runs on these hardware: i7 5820k 4.3GHz, GTX 980TI reference sample, with 16 RAM ddr4. Do you think such FPS rates are acceptable for this configuration, or did nvidia experience not correctly suggest to me, and even this one, so far the top is not doing it?
35 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay c 14.10.21

Ilya Badidysch
with patch 1.20 ???

K
Kodval 14.10.21

Ilya Badidysch
In general, try to make hairworks less smoothing)

I
Ilya Badidysh 14.10.21

Jay C
I'm sorry, fixed

I
Ilya Badidysh 14.10.21

Azazelius
removed from x8 to x4 and x2 and removed it altogether, even if it was turned off altogether, the gain is somewhere around 2-3 fps. Maybe the program is greedy, although I do not know if such graying is normal with such pieces of iron, although I do not feel much discomfort even at 40

V
VoroBey_ka 14.10.21

top hardware and cannot in the witcher, something is wrong here,
but in the case, nvidia experience does not always optimize games correctly

N
Norton 14.10.21

I don't use this nvidia experience hat at all, in the settings of the game itself, remove the vertical and turn off the 60 frames FPS lock. Dig through the settings, so that you are quite lazy, you rely on some kind of experience.

T
Tolik Badikov 14.10.21

I would have your problems.

K
Kodval 14.10.21

Ilya Badidysch The
range of grass drawing is still very strong. Try to play with her.
In general, if I were you, through MSI Afterburner, I would lock the FPS on which it usually keeps and would not suffer)

K
Kodval 14.10.21

Tolik Badikov
As if yours is much worse: D

I
Ilya Badidysh 14.10.21

Go__Home
_Norton_
I understand that not everything is solved by programs, I just wondered if these are normal indicators? Maybe something from the piece of iron falls off)) If you twist with the grass drawing range, then there ~ 9-12 fps adds, but not much

Azazelius
I use this program only as a turbine turnover regulator, and then summer is on the nose, and 89 degrees into the room is all the same that get into the oven))

N
Norton 14.10.21

Ilya Badidysch wrote:
are these indicators normal?
On YouTube, look there are passages with 980Ti and a similar process, compare with your indicators, it seems to me that this is a normal FPS at an incredible quality, although ...

I
Ilya Badidysh 14.10.21

Yes, even my glands do not pull 60 fps on a hike, but as I lower the drawing distance and made x4 on the hair it became 60+, while without a vertical, about 75

I
Ilya Badidysh 14.10.21

_Norton_
Yes, here's the whole YouTube crawled, either they live in the wrong places, or the overclocking cards are not a reference like mine, or the resolution is higher than mine

K
Kodval 14.10.21

Ilya Badidysh
That's right, you can even restore smoothing, most likely. It's just that this drawing range eats up very much FPS. Especially if the amount of grass is at the maximum)

I
Ilya Badidysh 14.10.21

Azazelius
But such gripes are mainly in command or in Novigrad, on the Ostravas Skellige or in the initial lock with the maximum max from 70 and above

I
Ilya Badidysh 14.10.21

And by the way, I noticed that everyone has a hardware cursor disabled, why is this function needed at all?

L
Listoman 14.10.21

Ilya Badidysch
Well, it drops to 45 only in a very dense forest, and on average 65+ fps

K
KingBaby 14.10.21

normas all

q
queltan 14.10.21

So that I live and breathe ... (c)

I
Ilya Badidysh 14.10.21

Listoman
do you have a similar piece of iron?))

Well, hell knows, I'll leave the maximum for now, they'll stir up the mb with the update, but it will be very hard to lower it, what can I do. 1080ti will not be soon so I'll sit like this))