3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GarretSSS 14.10.21 10:56 pm

Balancer (War Thunder)

Hello comrades!
Quite recently I started to drive in a var-thunder. The start went well. It came to this:

And then everything changed. I was wildly bombed and thrown towards stronger opponents. If before that all my battles took place against the equipment of my own rank, now it is an exceptionally stronger enemy. And if in air battles it does not bother me (straight arms and understanding of battle tactics save the situation), then in tank battles everything is just terrible. I simply cannot penetrate the enemy's armor with my projectiles. Can anyone tell me if there is any way to fix the situation? Why did this happen? Is it because I got off to a good start?
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kodjima 14.10.21

It was because of a good start that the balancer considered me a very good player and threw me to the level higher, I play once, atoms and twice a week and the statistics fell, now I get half and half to the level higher.

k
k0tas 14.10.21

Did you think you will always be on your rank? Naive.

s
saturn7774 14.10.21

GarretSSS
Do not forget - Snails spying players ...
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/war_thunder/ot_lyubvi_do_nenavisti_odin_god_proshchanie_s_war_thunder-197377/#comment-15009081

But seriously ... I do not strain aviators in the tank, their immortality. .?

On the Tundra forum, many are loudly complaining about the same. It is assumed that the level of the enemy depends on the technique you are exhibiting. For example, you have five crews in your set with the best vehicles of their rank ... and, accordingly, you find yourself on the enemy of the next rank, whose total armor and firepower is equal to yours, but fits into two or three vehicles ...
This is one of the opinions ...
It seems to me that all this is bullshit!
Something has not been calculated there, or it is really sheer cheating and shaking out of non-cash savings of naive (enthusiastic) players.

Several times, I ended up in first place on the losing team, with my five or six personal victories. The battles lasted two minutes ... While, in the enemy team, there were solid aces. Isn't this foolishness.!?

I don't play often and just climb into the Tundra to pick up the daily ... "prize". Considering myself to be Krivorukov (I drink vodka with Klava), I try to not be prejudiced, but something doesn't work out.

S
SVAEIG 14.10.21

Look at your set of vehicles, because it balances the vehicles with the highest rank. If you have a tank in your set, for example with br 2.3, a tank with 3.3, then you will fight at ranks up to 4.3, and these are Shermans, premium KVs and crowds of T-34, so recruit vehicles of the same rank and br. And then a lot of players roll the first tiger 5.7 in the company with the third grooves, from which, after the death of the main tank, they fight on 3 grooves against the second iss and CT. Well, I don’t know now, but there used to be a balancing coefficient that prevented a series of victories / defeats.
Well, if you play recently, then do not forget to unload extra shells in the ammo rack, the survivability increases

G
GarretSSS 14.10.21

k0tas
Well, I kind of think it's normal when I fight opponents using the same technique and win. So my hands are in place. But when I ride a BT-5 on a T-34 at best, or even a heavy one, then it smells of unfairness.

saturn7774
That the aviators do not strain in the tank, with their immortality ..?
I die from planes much less often than from tanks)))

SVAEIG
Yes, I read about the battle rating. I try to arrange my technique evenly. Now, for example, for pumping the T-60 he took two BTs into the set and had to abandon the T-50, because he is too imbib and his BR is off scale for the 1st rank.

Just to clarify. I'm not really a fan of online tanks. WOT did not go, he began to drive to the tundra just for the sake of trying planes, well, in tanks I liked the absence of a HP strip and the ability to take out the enemy with one shot. My acquaintances told me that there were purely battles at your rank, so I was surprised when they threw me to the high school students.
Okay, thanks everyone. I realized that it depends on the BR and on the skill of the player. I'll try to play for a few days (fortunately, they bent me down in battles :)), maybe they will lower me back to their level.

l
lokkie 14.10.21

I ride a BT-5 on a T-34 at best, or even a heavy one, then it smacks of unfairness.
What is injustice. The BT has a light tank similar to the T-34, the same sloped armor. He, too, does not make his way into the forehead, more often it ricochets.
And about lightness, in the thread bots, snails do not hide them, unlike some. They have a home score of zero for a fight, and on replay they are not there, you shoot into an empty space. ))
Their nicknames are simple, like John, Nick, Vasya, etc. Sometimes you play in general one against one living person, all the other bots. Therefore, it is easy, especially at first. When teams of living people are recruited, then everything is not so easy.
Whatever gets thrown to a higher level, pump out the tanks in order, as they appear on you. They open constantly, but pump them out in order, from top to bottom.

C
Cosinus13 14.10.21

GarretSSS
At first, the beginner is thrown only to the beginners! And then everything changes ... does the BR plug in 1.0 tell you anything about it?
You just try to play not alone, but with a partner and always in RB, there are no markers and this is a completely different game !!!
Yes, you have to get used to it first ...
In general, until the plug is changed, the TOPs bend. This is not so noticeable in Belarus.
I'm not a donator, and out of 30-40 battles, only 1 in the TOP, I switched to airplanes because it burns very much))) Take heart)

G
GarretSSS 14.10.21

Yes, I still have enough arcade, not to RB))) Later, as I get used to, I'll try something more abruptly. Otherwise, like a young noob, I will become an izifrag for the monsters of the Tundra)))

k
k0tas 14.10.21

GarretSSS
and here the phrase from the stalker "From the side! Come in from the side!" The BT-5 is a fairly mobile tank and it seems to allow you to do this.

G
GarretSSS 14.10.21

By the way, there is still a question. Not exactly on the subject, but since we are all gathered here))
When a technique becomes fully pumped, "peak", then where does the experience earned on it in battle go? Does he leave for the studied technique or fall into the piggy bank of the free one? Or does it burn out altogether?

S
SVAEIG 14.10.21

It burns out, even after the combat results it is written how much experience has been burned out, but the experience goes to research technology regularly.

G
GarretSSS 14.10.21

SVAEIG A
strange decision on the part of the developers: to pump the equipment to the maximum and have nothing from it. They would throw it into a free one, or, like with potatoes, they would make a separate type of experience that can be translated into a free one. anyway

S
SVAEIG 14.10.21

No, you do not understand. A technique earns several types of experience - experience for opening modules and experience for opening a technique, experience for opening a technique is duplicated in a piggy bank of free research points, which can be converted into the desired experience for golden chickens. After pumping a vehicle, experience for researching vehicles and free research points goes further, but experience for modules stops accumulating

G
GarretSSS 14.10.21

Maybe I don't understand something, tell me again. What the fuck is 90% of the team taking their places in the bushes and starting to play positional battles ?! Why am I almost alone rushing to capture points? After all, the team that holds all the points wins here. So why, then, the bulk of them play as if they are in WoT and are going to kill all enemies

s
saturn7774 14.10.21

GarretSSS

GarretSSS wrote:
Aviators do not strain in tanks, with their immortality ..?
I die from planes much less often than from tanks)))
That's why they are tank battles.
However ... I talked about the immortality of the pilots and the tank at a time, it can shoot only one car, and I witnessed how the flyer bombed eight (!) Players in the Stone Age at once! But this is not the horror ... The horror is that he was following someone else ramming on the ground, and a second later he found himself again in his tank, so that later he could fly away again ... This is the whole nightmare of what is happening.

s
saturn7774 14.10.21

GarretSSS
Players, because they are different.
Someone really WANTS to win and tries to somehow help with the capture of points, while others sneeze at the team ... to win ... and they are bothering only for themselves ...

I want to reassure - there are more adequate players, although there is also complete frostbite ... For example, my nickname ends in _RUS ... Well, everyone who doesn't like it thinks it's normal to push, push out of the shelter under fire, or just simply try to turn it over and do bad things in every possible way.

Play as you see fit ... If everyone rushes to the point, then in a minute, there will be no one left ... So ... choose tactics according to the situation. If you play a little more, you will get comfortable on each of the maps ... If you find sniper killing positions and points, it will be easier.
The maps are not a fig are not balanced, although the developers say the opposite - the teams are not on an equal footing, but you can play ..! And people play, although they whine at times and endlessly, some complain about snails.

In conclusion: ... There are enough crayfish in the Tundra for everyone!

S
SVAEIG 14.10.21

What the fuck is 90% of the team taking their places in the bushes and starting to play positional battles ?!

Look at the servers here. There are more good players in Russian, but here the dumbest leaks take place. On the American server, they don't bother with the quality of the game, they can talk in the chat during the whole battle. On the European server, in general, they play well, they often help, but they like positional battles or migration along one flank, and only 2-3 people in the team know about the capture of points, the rest ignore them. On the Asian server, team play is very common, but there are very few players there and, as a rule, you can enter the battle only at a very small range of ranks

Most importantly, this is a big mistake most players make in the tundra - after capturing points, you don't need to go to the enemy respawn! And then constantly, the team will capture the points, now they need to be held, but no, the whole crowd breaks into rep, where they are completely rolled out by the second wave of enemy players and calmly lose all three points. They cannot understand that a newly appeared tank, if it does not move, is invulnerable for 15 seconds and can calmly stand still and shoot everyone

s
saturn7774 14.10.21

SVAEIG
It's all like this ...
With some extraordinary swagger, at the beginning of the game, after the first capture, a whole crowd tries to climb forward, where they are all burned at once ...