3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nyakote 14.10.21 10:56 pm

Graphics. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The people can anyone in the know, the improved graphics will be brought only to "Blood and Wine" or the grafon will also be extended to the "Basis" of "Stone Hearts"? It's strange to run along the line with clumsy trees and bushes, and then end up in "Alice in Wonderland" (if you know what I mean). Answers are needed on the case. If with proofs so in general in your life there will be grace for 10 years.
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
III0P0X 14.10.21

For Blood and Wine only. And so it can be corrected by mods later and at the base.

M
Marvelosi 14.10.21

Nyakote

Only applies to the Expansion , but the graphics are improved in small details such as reflections, lighting, and minor visual additions from enemies.

N
Nyakote 14.10.21

Thank you all for your answers. So I will put the grapho-mod.

K
KanoVoxLian 14.10.21

For KiV only

N
Nyakote 14.10.21

Albert Shcherbakov
10 years of grace in your house, my friend. So after the release of KiV I'll see how the picture will be in the main one without the graph-mod.

T
The happiest 14.10.21

No wonder I waited for all patches and dls before starting to play, judging by the link from Albert Shcherbak, oh no wonder :)

u
urban.kalabanovich 14.10.21

Do not worry, you will hardly notice these differences. The bushes, as they were cardboard, will remain, and there are no normal LODs there either, all this heresy about improving the grafon is just a throw-in of Poles. You will see that after the release they will hum they say we were misunderstood.

_
_LiMoN_ 14.10.21

Albert Shcherbakov
This is a shitty throw-in, DF does not say anything about improving the graphics, there is an improvement in the system for calculating drowkolov and particles, due to which the FPS will seem to be higher.

A
Albert De Hunter 14.10.21

_LiMoN_
Heh ... konesh, everyone can speak in incomprehensible words, and you explain in RUSSIAN)

_
_LiMoN_ 14.10.21

Albert Shcherbakov The
number of particles and drawing are increased without losing performance. In the original game, an increase in FPS is possible, because nothing was increased there.

A

_LiMoN_ I
see) Have you clicked on the link?)

_
_LiMoN_ 14.10.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Clicked, I say that the floor of the text is not true and the title too.

A

_LiMon_
OK ... so you ruin our hopes, saying that there is a Lie ... but how do we know that YOU are telling the truth?)

_
_LiMoN_ 14.10.21

Albert Shcherbakov
Oh my God, watch the video of DF.

A

_L and MON_
. ... ...