3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 14.10.21 10:56 pm

Cool and adequate cards with no frills (Spintires)

Hello to all off-road lovers! Currently, a lot of maps have been created. But it is very difficult to find among them really cool cards in many respects, since some cards were created anyhow, others contain certain specifics (swamps, rivers, mountains), others were created purely according to personal taste or even to order, but the fourth is the result of the author's recent mastering of the editor. In addition, a lot of maps contain "their" objects, equipment, sounds, add-ons, textures, which is why they gain in "weight", and sometimes quite a lot.
So, I propose here to post links with screenshots of really cool maps for the current version of the game, and preferably without unnecessary objects and equipment. I understand that everyone has their own taste and even the degree of adequacy. But I think there is a general opinion on how it should look, albeit not an ideal, but really worthwhile card.
For example, here is the Map "19rus"
http://spintires.net/load/karty_spin_tires_2015/karta_19rus/9-1-0-2212

In my opinion, and many have said the same, this card is really cool. The roads are not "liquid", the track is filled up gradually, there are puddles, ups, downs, fords, bridges (including those being built), an asphalt section, there are also difficult-to-pass places, but everything is done in moderation, the map is not "empty" (that is mixed forest, it is enough, grass, bushes, fallen trees, rivers, mountains and hills), picturesque, one garage, 2 gas stations, one place for loading logs, and a "long-playing" card, since 7 sawmills, and to get to some of them, you need to think and sweat a little. Yes, this map contains "own" objects (bridges and stones), as well as vehicles (modified KRAZ and UAZ), but you can get rid of the equipment using the LevelTools_v053 program. If anything, I can fill in the PG card without unnecessary equipment.
In general, this map was previously a little different, there were no unnecessary objects and equipment, the main route crashed faster, there were no alternative paths, other vehicle respawns, the location of the sawmills was different. Now it has been modified, somewhere a little, somewhere beyond recognition. But the essence is the same - a long and difficult map without obsession with mud, steep slopes, deep rivers and puddles, heaps of stones.
In general, we share links of maps like this one.
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strelec-zmeya 14.10.21

And yet - where did the cards from WorkShop go to the incentive? Removed support for custom maps again?

S
SASHA.STREKOZA 14.10.21

of course throw it without unnecessary equipment

M
Might 14.10.21

Plus, fill it in) So far, for myself, I have not met maps that are more complicated and more elaborate than those of the chela no.107064. Although .. to be honest, I hardly try others)

E
Energy death 14.10.21

Strelec-zmeya
means with 7 and more sawmills, in your opinion, the maps are adequate, but with a couple of new objects there are no?
with a single crossing and a bunch of sawmills or garages, should the map be interesting? go through the map for 3-5 hours, of which 2/3 of this time is taken by driving from the sawmills to the felling site is also considered the norm?)
judging by the screen on the map, there are 3 roads along which we have to travel 4 times back and forth, a very fascinating map) a standing map should at least have several approaches to the same point, and somehow encourage the desire to go the other way next time.
there were interesting maps with several paths, like there is a straight road with the ability to fall / roll over or get stuck (this was not immediately recognized, but during the game), and there is a long way where, in principle, everything is the same only with a lower chance, but accordingly gasoline leaves more, which means there was an opportunity to just stall. here is the meaning of the map and not 20 sawmills located along one road)

S
Strelec-zmeya 14.10.21

Energy death
So share these cards. This is the essence of this topic. 7 sawmills are the norm here. Of course it's hard for one, but who makes you go through it right away? I passed 3 days. The choice of the path is present. The trails here are excellent, earlier there was only one path here, then it was tough, because after 4 or 5 walkers there was no place for a living on the road. Now everything has become much easier. You first roll, at least with short logs and you will see that there are cuts, there are places with lying logs and they are much closer to the sawmills. For example, I first drove long logs to all the sawmills, then short logs without sweat. Through the program, if you can, remove the sawmills that are superfluous in your opinion. Regarding unnecessary objects - if there are few of them - then the norms, and if there are a hundred or more meters of them, it is too much. A bunch of garages are also not ice. Well, for the sawmills, I think that 3 - 4 is the most for normal passage. If there are more of them, then in some cases, as on this map, this will also do. And not the number of sawmills and garages in the first place. You hate the map on the screen, and you play, and you will see that the map is not monotonous, picturesque in places and it is not boring, since the path is full of interesting places. I and many others think this and some similar passable maps are really cool, so I shared this map, based not only on my opinion. By the way, I filled in this card without unnecessary equipment, I haven't checked it yet. as the path is full of interesting places. I and many others think this and some similar passable maps are really cool, so I shared this map, based not only on my opinion. By the way, I filled in this card without unnecessary equipment, I haven't checked it yet. as the path is full of interesting places. I and many others think this and some similar passable maps are really cool, so I shared this map, based not only on my opinion. By the way, I filled in this card without unnecessary equipment, I haven't checked it yet.

_
_Hasanych 14.10.21

7 sawmills ??? !!!! F furnace the map at once! Better maps from the author no.107064 have not been created yet! His series of cards is simply divine! Everything is thought out! Everything is logical! And in balance! His map "Tunguska Crater" is simply a masterpiece of mapping. The author of V12 still seems to have decent cards! But when a card has n-number of sawmills and three roads among a dense forest, then this is not a card! It makes sense to place no more than 3 sawmills and a pair of felling sites and one manual loading point on the map! At the same time, use third-party objects as little as possible! Which terribly freeze the game and it just pisses it off! Do not make the forest so dense that it is impossible to drive through it! Everything should be in balance!

S
Strelec-zmeya 14.10.21

_Gasanych
Yes, not three roads there among the dense forest! And there is no point in putting 3 sawmills on THIS card! The map is large. There are no friezes at all on it. And I will look later if I find the maps from this author. Better yet, share the links. I have shared an interesting, in the opinion of N number of people, a map. And you just write the negative for nothing, instead of silently sharing other normal cards.

_
_Hasanych 14.10.21

Strelec-zmeya
Why waste! Here's a list of linked cards that are just awesome!
Green Plains
map : http://sharemods.com/c1sdvoaxf937/Green_plains_25.12.15.rar.html Canyon v.0.95 map: http://sharemods.com/ex7pah3vt8b4/level_Canyon_0.95_for_v.25.12.15c.rar .html
"Abandone Mines"
Map : http://sharemods.com/4kqbimi0xfca/level_Abandone_Mines_for_v.25.12.15c.rar.html "Zero Point" Map: http://sharemods.com/2yb4qvknh6to/level_Zero_Point_v.0.01_for_v.25.12. 15c.rar.html
"Russian Taiga"
map : http://sharemods.com/1vqp961cbps2/level_Russian_Taiga_for_v.25.12.15c.rar.html "Sandy Coast" map: http://sharemods.com/ogbi6hwjlfus/Level_Sandy_Coast_for_v.25.12. 15c.rar.html
Map "Tunguska Crater": http://sharemods.com/fnwfgkimkrdi/Tunguska_Crater_251215.rar.html The

list is incomplete. I will replenish if possible!

S
Strelec-zmeya 14.10.21

_Gasanych
Well here. )) And these are all cards from the author # 107064? Well, about this card ... Well, 7 sawmills are a lot of course. You can remove a couple or even three through the program. Remove one at a time where there are two of them side by side and one, let's say right in the center. Through the program, I think it will pass?

_
_Hasanych 14.10.21

Strelec-zmeya
It will run through the program, but instead of sawmills there will be empty spaces! What is not good! It's another matter to unpack the map and get the sources. Open it in the editor and already there you can move, replace and remove everything according to your mind!
And what about all these cards or not! That's not all cards like! I will find and try to lay out everything!

M
Might 14.10.21

I agree about sawmills - when there are several of them stuck in one place, the desire to go back and forth n the number of times immediately disappears. I always want variety) And since I always play on the network, and there is no way to save the map, I have to put up with the fact that most often you can go through 50 percent of the strength. We are waiting for the opportunity to save in MP ... By the way, I slightly picked up version 03.03.16, removed the white frame around other players in MP, and darkened the night to an adequate level. If anyone needs it, I can drop the changed files.
By the way, here is the Green Plains video card for the latest version. Video - a test of the pen. Sparkling dialogues and hurricane action are absent)

S
Strelec-zmeya 14.10.21

Might
And I wanted to check the other day if the save works in the cartoon ... But it turns out to be not filed yet.

a
allexrff 14.10.21

Strelec-zmeya
yes, unfortunately there are no saves (it’s even a shame like that

a
allexrff 14.10.21

and who knows how to play version 03 03 16 on a pirate on the network? please tell me, otherwise my curiosity has no limit: 0

M
Might 14.10.21

allexrff
Well, how-how ... Download, start Steam (an account that you don't mind losing if anything), start the game, invite and play. Nothing changed. I downloaded from a root tracker (distribution from Darius), you can also find an article about this on coop-land.ru.

a
allexrff 14.10.21

Might
I'll try, thanks, so I have a license, but it was just interesting. thanks again

E
Energy death 14.10.21

Strelec-zmeya
with short ones, in principle, I don’t go, because it’s not interesting. and I don’t go cards with a bunch of hairpin turns either because it’s banal and gemorno and there’s nothing interesting in it, and not because it’s difficult.
at the expense of the cards from the last, the desire to go through was only "abandoned mines" and "autumn", the cards seem to be from the "alliance" group, whoever wants to think will be able to find them himself, but I will not spread them, because I do not want to)

firstly, I am not a fan in general, to lay out something, and even more so on a pegach) the
second is that the cards for the most part are taken from original sources, and most of them are generally prohibited from uploading to other sites (although it is not clear here how the authors are going to promote their crafts, but this is already their business)

S
Strelec-zmeya 14.10.21

Finally found another good card. Here is the link:
http://sharemods.com/bzrz7me4wjg1/level_geocaching_v.2.1.rar.html

Total on the map:
1-garage (open)
1-refueling
1-felling
2-points of loading
3-sawmills
24-points of exploration

from the car:
8-starting cars

map author: V12
revision: VK

map was and remains difficult, there is practically no dirt, but steep slopes, turns, ups and downs ...

And one more thing, perhaps this is the author's jamb, perhaps it was conceived (and in vain), but in one place a tunnel was made of rock. But you can't go into it, the ceiling is too low, as if it had sunk. And because of this, there is only one way, but there is a very steep ascent / descent and with a long dissolution it is unlikely to call in or it will be serious hemorrhoids. In general, this spoils the map a little. But in general, very much even nothing, a lot of roads, the track is packed, but the truck is calmly rushing on automatic.

Perhaps the author will correct this, then I will definitely throw off the link to the new version of the map.

_
_Hasanych 14.10.21

Here's another awesome card! beautifully designed!
http://www.spmods.ru/load/spintires/karty/karta_omorp_dlja_spintires_v_03_03_16/2-1-0-117
Downloading!

S
Strelec-zmeya 14.10.21

_Gasanych
Nikhrena imagine there sawmills and garages with gas stations.
-9 sawmills
-7 garages
-5 gas stations
Yes, and there are mud spots .. Let's look, but for some reason it seems that it will not go.