3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BatmanWayne221 05.11.19 03:32 am

Phoebe (Spoilers!) (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Returning to Athens after finding his mother there was a full scribe. During the chain of quests has killed the Governor of the city and most importantly Phoebe. This is all wrong, or somehow you can at least save the girl? Google anything on this issue, by the way not answered, so I ask here.
36 Comments
Sort by:
k
king-pus 05.11.19

BatmanWayne221
I've killed, I doubt it somehow possible to save. It's not the Witcher, where everything is really dependent on the selected response and action.

d
dimaso73 05.11.19

I also have the girl killed,, in this case almost all of it was allowed and agreed.

c
concluding 05.11.19

Also died, but I was allowed. Maybe if it freeze everywhere - will survive. Not before New game + will check. Or maybe it's a special story death, for the sake of drama.
Spoiler me Marcos even said that I ran out of Kefalinia, because that's where the plague started. BUT! I didn't save the family in the beginning of the game, and the plague I have not started. So.

m
meagarry 05.11.19

concluding
concluding wrote:
maybe it's a special scene death
also inclined to this)

B
BatmanWayne221 05.11.19

concluding wrote:
Or maybe it's a special story death, for the sake of drama.
If so then really crappy. Because in Origins, too, a minor girl was killed and Phoebe actually very useful, and an interesting character. I do, when I saw the trash in Athens, I thought the animus was Bagnols because all the quests are gone except the plot...

k
king-pus 05.11.19

BatmanWayne221
I honestly did not expect that she will die, thought I'd become a student of Cassandra, etc...

B
BatmanWayne221 05.11.19

king-pus
Also Alexios was in shock...

m
maxnikolaef 05.11.19

Damn,I thought you would like to save... Maybe then someone will find a way

G
Goblin Slayer 05.11.19

It's a plot death, I was discouraged from working on the Marcos and Aspasia but she did not listen, after the ending of the game will be on the quest for her grave to go to.

B
BatmanWayne221 05.11.19

Goblin Slayer
Ehh, disappointing. Of course, the level of Quantico dream and was not expected, but sorry..I hope next part will be more extensive

G
Goblin Slayer 05.11.19

BatmanWayne221
But
Spoileron to spare Deimos and after to take him to the ship, a dialogue with him is ridiculous.

B
BatmanWayne221 05.11.19

Goblin Slayer
Spoilergate comes as legendary, or epic?

G
Goblin Slayer 05.11.19

BatmanWayne221
Kind of like a legendary because it has a yellow icon.

B
BatmanWayne221 05.11.19

Goblin Slayer
Nays.

y
yaguar29 05.11.19

My whole family on the boat... Mom, dad, and two brothers acrobat... And by the way, they are all legendary...

s
spooqy 05.11.19

lol I don't know what's funny but the thing is, I realized I, too, Phoebus dies, but once I ran through the attic and wandered into the Odeon of Pericles(the place where it is killed) lol and it's parked in the same column...when you approach her and push (to talk) she says We helped Damalis! It was fun of CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? (here Proff in the Studio)

A
Axelaxel 05.11.19

She just died, I thought to re-take, but realized that without helpful. (spoogy : that's funny, she's alive + tipo).

-
-MODEUZ- 05.11.19

Spoilerconcluding wrote:

I'm Marcos even said that I ran out of Kefalinia, because that's where the plague started. BUT! I didn't save the family in the beginning of the game, and the plague I have not started. So.
By the way, passed the First time and spared patients in the end, then I met Marcos on the other island.
And the second time did the opposite, avoiding the plague - if I am to meet the Arcos again?

R
Rabidity 05.11.19

-MODEUZ-
Regardless of the choice in the beginning, Marcos is still on the other island.

A
Alexidrik 05.11.19

Why Feba if the original sound of her name, Phoebe? So frustrating when our localizers distort the names of the characters.