3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zefman 14.10.21 10:56 pm

Not enough energy (Stellaris)

I play the first game and face a constant lack of energy.
1. The main problem - when transferring planets to the sector, the computer begins to replace power plants with other buildings, if they stood on cells with food (food on the planet in abundance) or resources. In addition, the computer begins to build up all possible planets / asteroids / stars / ... with stations for mining (I only build stations for the production of energy, rarely (+5 .. + 6) - for science).
Is it possible to prohibit this? How to manage the construction in the sectors? Forbid building rebuilding? Prohibit the construction of new stations?
2. An equally important problem is spaceport modules. Their campaign cannot be removed - only replaced with others. The standard row of modules for me is eating 11 energy, not counting the spaceport itself. As a result, (11 + 3) * number of planets = dohren.
What to do? Stopped building spaceports, but the problem remains.
3. Is there any way to noticeably increase energy production?
Improvement + 5% does not count. The 47K fleet consumes 200-250 energy depending on the admiral. Is this okay? Up to the limit of the fleet is still about 150, and I can no longer increase due to lack of energy. It turns out that the size of the fleet is really limited by the production of energy.
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 14.10.21

Zefman wrote:
make the command planet_resource energy 1500 on any planet and you will be happy: D

I
Ilya Rak 14.10.21

Zefman wrote:
In addition, the computer begins to build up all possible planets / asteroids / stars / ... with stations for mining,
I would have such a computer. As far as I understand, the sector itself makes a construction ship for you and starts building stations? I have never had it.

M
Movsha 14.10.21

Zefman
1) See what specialization the sector has (by default, when creating a sector - industry (minerals)), try switching to finance
3) Sharpen the planet purely for power plants. Energy node 2 + 15% 100% happiness + 20% planetary decree - power overload + 15%

m
mrG0bliN 14.10.21

on all 5 main planets I put power stations
all other planets governing through the hands of vassals I put
profit on science

T
TTokimon 14.10.21

In the menu of sectors, there is a specialty industry as standard. It needs to be exchanged for energy.
And there are two checkboxes, one allows or prohibits the demolition of already built buildings, the other allows or prohibits the construction of buildings on cells that are not suitable for this (if the checkbox is checked, the computer can build on the cell, which gives +2 money, a farm or a plant for the extraction of minerals )

I
IIpocTo_urpok 14.10.21

TTokimon
On the contrary. If the computer does not respect (no tick) tiles, then it builds anything on them. And if he respects (the tick is ticked), then on the tiles with a bonus to food / minerals / credits, he builds farms / mines / stations, respectively.

Z
Zefman 14.10.21

Ilya Rak
Lucky. My version is 1.0.2.

Z
Zefman 14.10.21

Movsha
Thank you, I'll take a look.

Z
Zefman 14.10.21

TTokimon Thank you
, I did not notice the options there at all when creating sectors. They could have built something into the assistant - it's important all the same.

S
Snip 14.10.21

Ilya Rak
sectors build their construction fleets. Found it by accident. Demolished a scientific station, was going to terraform another planet, sent a builder ... he finished looking there again a scientific station, well, I think, okay, it happens that I accidentally poked the wrong thing, I knock off the terraforming again, and I look next to the scientific station immediately appears under the construction, and my a builder I don't run ..

Zefman
Another important source of energy income is trade. In principle, I also have a very noticeable surplus of minerals (2 sectors are default with permission to rebuild structures), therefore I periodically trade with friendly empires, both one-time (you can throw off about 3k minerals for 3k energy) and for a longer period. Here, of course, how lucky, but there were times when trade for a period of 30 years received about 50 units of energy, I think it is possible to pull more from neighbors, but as soon as it turned out to be a plus, I stopped looking for trading partners =)

Well, the development of technologies in the field of energy should not be ignored if it falls out in research =)
In fact, the 7 koi planets under my leadership provide energy for the entire empire)

S
Sallar 14.10.21

Zefman
In the sector management tab, uncheck the enable button, it will prohibit the governor from rebuilding (demolishing) buildings that are already on the planet. And at least 1 sector of sharpening as mentioned above for finance.

Z
Zefman 14.10.21

The coolest thing is that the checkbox was removed, but the computer was rebuilt anyway (I noticed at least two mineral mines on the site of power plants. True, the area beneath them gave minerals - but the fact is that the computer was rebuilt).
And so in the management of the sectors, he chose energy as a priority, demolished all the stations built by the computer, and was able to quickly increase the fleet to the maximum.
Thank you all)

Z
Zefman 14.10.21

Who-thread fought one on one with the extinct empires?
Is there a thread of trickery?

Z
Zefman 14.10.21

I looked through my sectors and found a FUCKED CHIP.
Comp, taking into account the ban on restructuring and the orientation of sectors on energy, has built a bunch of engineering laboratories (up to 7 on one planet). NEVER set sector orientation towards science.
I even moved the capital from city to city so that the buildings were the best.
And the computer fucked up everything.
Brain explosion. The game has been removed.

K
Kreyjoh 14.10.21

Zefman
Fly around the system with your fleet in a circle, waiting for allies / vassals, and how they arrive to shoot from the rear.))
Zefman
1. With the checkmarks, you probably already chewed) it remains to swallow))
2. Building spaceports is vital because Zoom max size of the fleet, so you can build there + to energy, food ... and the world can be built near power stations and no steam)
3. I have 45 to 300 eating energy Admiral -15 to service, and Governor -10 to service. Naturally limited. And how will you put generators 5e on ships and energetic. weapons (tachyon spear, for example, all slots) for 1 battleship you will bash 5 energy credits. So the expense of 11 for the spaceport (full, as I understand it) is nothing ...))))