3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Ancell_ 14.10.21 10:56 pm

Is it possible to change the number of military score points (Stellaris)

I reached the late game and here on you, any war turns into the capture of only 1 planet (because there are already 5 empires in the alliance), and after accepting 5 empires into the alliance (I am preparing to repel the zerg), they refuse to vote for the start of the war, because there is no benefit for themselves ((Is there a way to dig deeper into the files and change the number of military score points?

PSPS and if anyone knows where the price of maintaining the star base is spelled out? 40k flies stupidly TOGETHER WITH MY!
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Exchapter 14.10.21

Better change the title, otherwise you probably didn’t want to write "koilchestvo") about "doshol", etc. I will not say anything :) on a subject I do not know :(

s
scorg94 14.10.21

_Ancell_ The
price of the database content in the new patch (which is now in beta) has been corrected.

C
CiaphasCain 14.10.21

_Ancell_ wrote:
there was like a mod, at the expense. http://www.playground.ru/files/stellaris_war_score_mod-126886/ here, catch it. current xs, works at 0.3 or not

S
Sallar 14.10.21

_Ancell_ The
number of planets was also added to 1.1

M
MishaRass 14.10.21

CiaphasCain
There the archive is broken, as well as in the open borders.

C
CiaphasCain 14.10.21

MishaRass
everything is ok there. unzip the current not with winrar, but with 7zip

M
MishaRass 14.10.21

CiaphasCain
I did it, the launcher itself removed the mod ((

K
Kreyjoh 14.10.21

_Ancell_
And why did you join the alliance ... ???))) They are all stupid and not active in general, nonsense))) This is cheating poking around in files))) Better grab a couple of vassals, leave the alliance, kill your former allies, and everything will be fine))))