3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 14.10.21 11:00 pm

Trainer and online single player mode (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I just bought the game and now I'm not clear, will there be any banana if I play, for example, with a trainer from FLING in a single player game? I just noticed there was something like online interactions. Maybe somewhere you need to switch to local mode?
3 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 14.10.21

You will play a little, until the moment when they start bending you online, and then you will use cheats wherever possible and impossible. Like "they can, but I can't", "they are also cheaters", "I will grow up over time" and everything in the current spirit. Why do you need cheats even alone? You can also get money through the Cheat Engine, but they are not really needed. The rest only spoils the game. Although who am I that someone would listen to me. Turn off the internet when you play.

m
m01533nk0 14.10.21

_Ozymandias_ I have
not cheated in purely online and I am not going to. Why not alone? As I already wrote:
Terving wrote:
In the end, the game should bring pleasure, and not disappointment from your own ineptitude

C
Chuck_Norris_ 14.10.21

Yes, what for cheats if the whole game can be played with ordinary weapons, so even interesting and more difficult to wake up