3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
unface18 14.10.21 11:00 pm

Cases of state importance, bug. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

At the quest phase, where you need to come to Radovid on the ship and lure him out to kill him, the guard, with whom you need to talk, got bogged down, he simply does not start a dialogue. Who faced such a bug, not necessarily in this quest? And rebooted and rebooted and came to nip at different times - it did not help.
The name of the NPC should not be blue as in the 1st screen, but as in the 2nd screenshot.

8 Comments
Sort by:
u
unface18 14.10.21

u
unface18 14.10.21

threw, only the guards were killed, and the quest NPC just stood there, did not aggro

N
Nikita Valierov 14.10.21

Try to go further along the shipyard, or run away in the other direction.
It helped me in due time

D
Danil Zotov 14.10.21

Well, throw saving, I already wondered how I would be

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.10.21

Just the same, his name should be blue.
I had such a thing with a blacksmith in Kaer Trolde, but meditation helped for 1-2 hours.

u
unface18 14.10.21

Nothing helped from what you wrote.

u
unface18 14.10.21

an earlier save will not work, I have already gone through the main storyline too much, probably 6 hours

u
unface18 14.10.21

RESOLVED. If anyone encounters a similar problem, return to the warehouse where the meeting was held. The cut scene should start there. where Philip passes the ring to make it easier to convince the Radovid to leave the ship.
zs The cut scene is bugged and does not always start the first time, so if it doesn't work the first time, load it and then go to the warehouse.