3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QUlCK 14.10.21 11:00 pm

Strong lags (Dota 2)

Faced a problem. Very recently, very serious lags have appeared. FPS will sink to 9-10 and so on for a few seconds or even minutes. Previously, this was not the case and everything worked fine. Vulkan did not install API. Restarting the computer and steam does not help.
Please help in any way you can, otherwise it's impossible to play like that. Thanks!
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 14.10.21

well, I would guess it's something with the video card. in the rest of the game does not lag?

n
nikishara 14.10.21

Lower Dota settings? Clean your computer? Check Dota cache on Steam? With so much information, I can only give such advice. You can turn on the task manager during the game and monitor for CPU overloads and hard.

Z
Zenok 14.10.21

yes, these are not problems with the computer, but with the servers of the pillbox, that it is not the rink that the half of the team throws out of the game

t
trubicyni 14.10.21

I had this on my laptop when the drivers from the custom video card flew off and the system did not see it

S
SeJJ 14.10.21

at the beginning of the game, because of the bets of the Calpendium, he also often throws out, it happened and 8 people were eliminated. it's all because of the new garbage stuffed into the game