3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 14.10.21 11:00 pm

Impressions from The Walking Dead: Michonne (The Walking Dead: Season 2)

Theme for the impression from The Walking Dead: Michonne.

4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverrius 14.10.21

My impressions of the passage, review:

The Walking Dead means a lot to the developers of Telltale. The first season of the series was the studio's most successful project and their best "interactive film". Perhaps that is why the developers pay so much attention to this title. But alas, with each new time, the quality goes down inexorably. And if the 400 Days expansion was short, but not bad, then the second season of The Walking Dead felt already secondary, although still capable of evoking player emotions in some situations. And now we have The Walking Dead: Michonne, an interactive movie of three short episodes. What did Telltale do this time?

The Walking Dead: Michonne, as the name suggests, has nothing to do with the previous installments and tells about the fate of Michonne, known to us from comics and TV series. Together with a group of survivors, she sails on a ship and tries to drive away from herself the "horror" hallucinations that are haunting her, connected with her past, with her children.

Alas, what is happening on the screen evokes little emotion and, apart from one plot point, is unlikely to be remembered. It can be seen that the developers have already said everything they could about The Walking Dead, but still continue to release new seasons. In general, it seems that the studio has two groups of developers, some make hits (The Wolf Among Us, Tales of the Borderlands), while others sculpt outright secondary (Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead: Season Two and now Michonne).

The game is outdated both technically and morally. It does not bring anything new or fresh. However, The Walking Dead: Michonne passes very quickly and does not have time to cause complete rejection. So if you are a fan of The Walkind Dead then you can give it a try.

5/10

m
m0LoT 14.10.21

It would have been well received if it was DLC for the second season for about 150 Rubas!

K
Keks 11.04.22

Average. If you skip this dlc, you won't be missing much. And for fans of the twd series, it will probably do.

K
Keks 17.04.22

I'll add my choices in the game: