3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DZH-95 14.10.21 11:00 pm

Character from the book (Spoiler) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Do not open if you are afraid of spoilers. If you did, what do you think about this. And what do those who stubbornly denied his existence have to say now?

Spoiler
19 Comments
Sort by:
H
Haddar 14.10.21

I wrote about this for a long time.

J
JOKERIVAN 14.10.21

DZH-95
I don't know what to say, maybe this is an impostor, maybe a real one, if I really hope that I can clearly explain his appearance, in any case, we will soon find out, this spoiler, on the contrary, further fuels interest in the addition

M
Maxximka_UA 14.10.21

Ha, cool. I read all the books, I really liked this character and I hope that the game will have a very long and interesting dialogue with him!

A
AleksandrFedorov 14.10.21

Aleksandr2242
Skoataeli simply did not survive as an organization, they had no chances of winning and as a result they were exterminated, which I am incredibly happy, it would be stupid if this gang of crooks still appeared in the third part, given how weak they are, and in the world there is war and everything else, it would be just not to explain how they still keep afloat

O
OlololKing 14.10.21

if it's real, then I wonder how the resurrection will be explained, and if it's an impostor, then everything is clear ..

A
Aleksandr2242 14.10.21

AleksandrFedorov,
you know, I just went through the 2nd part on a certain thread and I wanted to see in part 3 the mentions of those events that happened earlier, the developers assured that your decisions will in any way affect the world in the subsequent parts. Well, God bless them. Although I don't understand you, is adding a dead character to the game not stupid in your opinion? You think double-faced in my opinion.

A

Aleksandr2242
Well, then Geralt leaned back not long before the events of the first game and from this they created a masterpiece, and which was approved by both the discoverers of the history of the witcher, and those who primarily read books

K
Kodval 14.10.21

Aleksandr2242
Considering what kind of character it is, the CD Project will provide a quite logical explanation)

A
Aleksandr2242 14.10.21

AleksandrFedorov
Well, Geralt's death in the books is a rather controversial point.

S
SpartanSoap 14.10.21

DZH-95
This is just brilliant. We painted over the name of the quest, but missed such a fat spoil.
Aleksandr2242
what's sportive, he died. And then resurrected

d
die.lanze 14.10.21

SpartanSoap
in the latest books of Sapkowski Geralt is alive. but just a hint
and I'm not talking about the book where the wedding is

S
SpartanSoap 14.10.21

die.lanze
What other last ones? The most recent is a prequel, and in front of it he just dies.

d
die.lanze 14.10.21

SpartanSoap
"season of thunderstorms"
I quote
- This mare ... - from excitement she could hardly pronounce the words. - This mare's name is Roach. Because that's the name of your every horse. Because you are Geralt of Rivia. The Witcher Geralt of Rivia.

He looked at her for a long time. He was silent. Nimue was also silent, staring at the ground.

- What is the year now?
- Thousand three hundred ... - She raised surprised eyes. - Thousand three hundred seventy-third from the Renaissance.
“If so,” the white-haired man wiped his face with a gloved hand, “then Geralt of Rivia has long been dead.
“But…” She felt a sudden relief, and the words flowed like water. - But I would like to know ... Learn more. Oh Yennefer. About Ciri. How that story actually ended. I read ... I know the legend. I know everything. About witchers. About Kaer Morhen. I even know the names of all the Witcher Signs! Please tell me ...
“This is where we part,” he interrupted her gently. - Before you is the road to your destination. Before me is a completely different path. The story goes on, the story never ends. As for the Signs ... There is one that you do not know. It's called Somn. Take a look at my hand.

She looked up.

“Illusion,” she heard from somewhere, very far away. - It's all an illusion.

- Hey girl! Do not sleep, otherwise they will rob!

She raised her head. She rubbed her eyes. And jumped up from the ground.

- I fell asleep? Sleeping?

S
SpartanSoap 14.10.21

die.lanze
given how much Pan loves to troll readers, I wouldn't really hope. Yes, the saga is over, he has said more than once that there will be no continuation of the plot after the Lady of the Lake.

d
die.lanze 14.10.21

SpartanSoap,
many writers say so, and then, when they press, they begin to rivet sequels. the season of thunderstorms is not exactly a continuation of the plot. but there is a hint that the witcher survived, and the hint is too thick.

r
rompar1995 14.10.21

It is a pity that not to resurrect other characters from the books that helped Geralt.

M
MephistoXX 14.10.21

Without Compromise
Vilgefortz revived him and took control, forcing him to attack people at night, just as Philipa controlled Saskia. First we will have to disenchant Regis, and then kill Vilgefortz.

O
OlololKing 14.10.21

MephistoXX
well, yes ... but you don't need to explain the resurrection of Vilgefortz))

A

MephistoXX
Well, you are an asshole)