3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WaFFeN WolF 14.10.21 11:00 pm

GTX 970 Which connector is better?

There is a vidyuha gtx 970 g1 gaming (Gigabyte) there are 4 different video outputs (DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort x3). A monitor is connected via HDMI, advise through which one is it better to connect the TV? So that the quality would be good ...

P / S - I wanted to take a DVI-D to HDMI adapter, but doubts began ...
15 Comments
Sort by:
i
ili0ili 14.10.21

WaFFeN WolF
P / S - I wanted to take a DVI-D to HDMI adapter, but doubts began ... take it and don't worry, if a 1080p 60Hz TV is enough.

T
Trestan 14.10.21

It depends on the telly, if the telly is so-so, then DVI-D is enough, if it is still normal and you plan to output sound to the telly, then HDMI and version not lower than 1.3

W
WaFFeN WolF 14.10.21

Sound separately 5.1. There is no TV yet, but it will appear very soon. While probing the ground ... Will it be very different if you take DVI-D or DVI-I to HDMI? DVI-I has 4 more holes :) is there a difference?

P / S - I want to use as a clone (TV)

p
pekabir 14.10.21

DVI-D differs from HDMI only in the ability to output sound

D
Den4ikRZK 14.10.21

WaFFeN WolF
read
http://support.nvidia.eu/hc/ru/articles/201073551-What-difference-between-DVI-I--DVI-D-

D
Den4ikRZK 14.10.21

WaFFeN WolF
Why do you need an adapter to HDMI if it's not a secret ??
You have a full HDMI output.
I have a computer connected to a TV set via HDMI, you can turn on the sound on the TV set and on the speakers, separately only.

M
MU-admin 14.10.21

pekabir

huh? I have a TV from HDMI and receives an image and sound, and even before the monitor was connected to it,

t.ch. HDMI for TV, and DVI for monitor

p
pekabir 14.10.21

MU-admin wrote:
I have a TV from HDMI and the image and sound are getting

Th, right? otherwise I didn’t know

W
WaFFeN WolF 14.10.21

Den4ikRZK
I have a separate sound 5.1 why do I need stereo on TV ..... HDMI is connected to my monitor, as the main source !!!

W
WaFFeN WolF 14.10.21

I want a type of TV game or movie and a free computer (climb, work, and so on)
What quality is better (adapter) DVI-D / HDMI or DVI-I / HDMI?

M
MU-admin 14.10.21

pekabir

judging by the dull expression on his face did not know

U
Ubisoft quality mark 14.10.21

MU-admin
Yakubovich, what's that got to do with it? ...

i
ili0ili 14.10.21

WaFFeN WolF
DVI-D / HDMI you need a digital signal, why do you need analog in hdmi to drive xD

D
Den4ikRZK 14.10.21

WaFFeN WolF As
I understand it, you want to leave Monique and turn on the TV ??

D
Den4ikRZK 14.10.21

WaFFeN WolF
And by the way, if you were too lazy to follow the link and read, then DVI-D / HDMI - only digital signal, and DVI-I / HDMI - digital. and analog. signal, so the quality will be the same. And if there is DisplayPort on the TV, then generally fire, it is not inferior to HDMI.