3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 14.10.21 11:00 pm

What if...

Japanese Japanese or Godzila sneaked up unnoticed.

In an uncertain future. The manifold increased seismic activity (already now about 1500 recorded cases of tremors and earthquakes per year) is destroying the Japanese islands. The disappointing forecasts of experts in this area clearly show that the destruction of the islands is inevitable - Japan, as the territory ceases to exist, will be swallowed up by the ocean.
The only way to save the population is to immediately evacuate it to the mainland.
Where to?
The closest neighbors are Russia, China and Korea ...

What next?
Could a situation arise in which the world community or international organizations (the UN, if it still exists by that time) will turn to the country that has sheltered the Japanese on its territory (for example, Russia) with a request (demand) to provide territory for permanent residence and revival on new location of new Japan? Places are free to hell.
How do you like this development scenario?
Japan as part of or on the territory of Russia?
And lope mona under this business to get some money? Alaska?
Spoiler Just in case, the population of Japan is now about 120 million people.
26 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 14.10.21

China rubber. Everyone will fit in.

R
RicoChico 14.10.21

We'll have to get the volume of the Sacred Beboran.

M
Mage Hermit 14.10.21

Of course to Russia. XD

V
Vanya Rygalov 14.10.21

Grandshot wrote:
China rubber. Everyone will fit in ..
Considering the centuries-old "love" between Japan and China? And by the way, with Korea too ...

M
MadHamsterHead 14.10.21

will turn into a nation without a homeland, will settle in all directions, mostly the USA, the West and Asia

t
the endless misanthropy o 14.10.21

I'm for the disappearance of Japan

M
Mercyful_Fate 14.10.21

Naturally, 100% migration is out of the question. In this case, who is where. USA, Europe, Russia .. How lucky. And it's hard to say about the most part.

r
requiemmm 14.10.21

Russia will decrease by about a quarter. And even without a single shot, the whole crowd will just come and settle. And to China and Korea ... Nanjing and other "cultural exchange" have not been forgotten, it is tantamount to how, for example, a Russian will go to Grozny. It's good if they just robbed and kicked out :))

M
Mercyful_Fate 14.10.21

requiemmm do
you think Russians do not live in Grozny?

r
requiemmm 14.10.21

Only cronies and half-breeds. It is impossible to just take and settle, considering how these monkeys behave throughout the country.

A
Alexator 14.10.21

And where will the Japanese get the Chinese from Vladivostok and the surrounding area?

I
Inhaler 14.10.21

If they stop filming anime, then the Almighty will spare the poor sleepy people. Otherwise, death ...

M
MunchkiN 616 14.10.21

will move from 4-storey buildings to rubber 1 articulated roller-storey ones and let a bunch of earth bomb by 10 points,
especially since their population is starting to decline already.
and finally, in some uncertain future, we should expect a decline in seismic activity, drying out of okians and lengthening of the day,
and then there is a possibility that the planet will become like a wiener from this, and the Russian potsyks will have to think about what kind of soil they will move.

J
Jc jensen 14.10.21

depraved Japanese schoolgirls who walk the streets of my muhosransk
The dream come true ...

A
Alexator 14.10.21

SampleText
I see a lover of crooked legs: Z

G
Garrus-1994 14.10.21

Vanyok, what's the point? Don't you like Japanese people? Or do you think that if they settle in Russia, they will have nowhere to live? Or did you just share some interesting info?
But it seems to me that the Japanese will be recruited by the Americans. Japan is ahead of the rest of the world in technological innovations, which for an American, in recruiting this nation, is simply a gift of God.

V
Vanya Rygalov 14.10.21

Garrus-1994 wrote:
But I think the Japanese will be recruited by the Americans
Will they recruit? Heh, heh ... Why recruit a vassal? A devotee, loving, ready to fulfill any desire of his overlord.
Spoiler: Half of the population generally believes that atomic bombs were dropped on Japan by the USSR.
Garrus-1994 wrote:
Vanyok, ...
Pupsik, we are not so close with you to allow ourselves such familiarity. Therefore, be kind ...

W
Wing42 14.10.21

Vanya Rygalov
In the name of myself, the first decree of the Tsar, I will place ten million Japanese on the Kuril Islands - so be it. The second half (that is, the remaining ten million) I will place somewhere in the Chechen Republic - the region is unstable, and the Japanese are used to all sorts of shocks. A natural habitat, so to speak.

A
Alexator 14.10.21

Wing42
and the remaining 130 million?

W
Wing42 14.10.21

Alexator
One hundred thirty million? But what about:
Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Just in case - now the population of Japan is approximately! 20 million people.
I mean 20.