3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro100 German 14.10.21 11:00 pm

Technical problems (Torchlight)

So the first question: I downloaded the game, installed it, but splash starts and the game hangs. Who knows how to solve it?
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth Rivero 14.10.21

My
computer config
lags a lot : P4-2400
GeForce FX 5500 -256mb
Ram-1gb
watched the requirements for the game there much lower, but I have lags both with the highest parameters and without any special effects at a resolution of 640 * 480
What to do who knows firewood for vidyuhu is the very last that there is help help help

N
N1KО 14.10.21

When you turn off the game, I have music constantly playing. When I expand, there are glitches, although they are very easy to remove (by pressing esc). Who is it too?

S
Strateg13 14.10.21

I have

S
Strateg13 14.10.21

We can direct a new one to me with GTA 4 helped if not, put a new version
on my computer, a dual-core Celeron 3.4 gigahertz
mother of ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5V-VM-ULTRA Rev
1.xx video camera ATI Radeon HD 4550 1,024.00 MB
Ram 1024 mb

D
Darth Rivero 14.10.21

Not just a hike, just a computer is weak, I
tried everything and put different versions of the game and put firewood on vidyuhu and directs still lays
min 5 norms I play and then
MB starts who knows how to set up what would be more FPS !?
it's strange damn in games like LA2 and VoV at max parameters, I can’t pinch the spire, although in those games the graphics are an order of magnitude higher)

D
D.Artist 14.10.21

People, how to set the refresh rate of the monitor to
85 Hertz at a resolution of 1024: 768 ? At a resolution of 800: 600, for some reason, 85 Hertz by default, and she
has to play :(

k
kostuzed 14.10.21

plizz !!! HELP !!!!! My game crashes The application has not been launched because it is not configured correctly. REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION MAY RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM. I reinstalled it 10,000 times (((who knows help pliz !!!

X
XOA 14.10.21

People, help !!!!! Somehow I got outside the playing area. In short, on the balcony where the monsters were standing and now I can't go anywhere !!!!!!!! Can you kill yourself? And then I restart and everything is there on the balcony !!!!!!

T
TheMakosh 14.10.21

Guys help !!! I installed the game in English, it did not work to Russify, as it turned out to be deleted is also unrealistic. They took it down. I downloaded another installation file, already a Russian version, run it and that's what it says: "Prior installation detected. Please uninstall before reinstalling. Installer will now exit." It is clear that the game was removed incorrectly. So what's now? (

T
TreTreTre 14.10.21

Guys, the requirements of the game are 1.5GB of RAM 128 MB of video card
2GB of RAM is recommended, 256 MB of video card. I don’t know.

S
Shadow_Caras 14.10.21

When I start the game, I get a Microsoft visual c ++ runtime library, according to the requirements of the game, I just don't have vista, maybe it's because of Windows?

S
Sergey Alexandritch 14.10.21

plizz !!! HELP !!!!! My game crashes The application has not been launched because it is not configured correctly. REINSTALLING THE APPLICATION MAY RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM. I reinstalled it 10,000 times (((who knows help pliz !!!

l
light271991 14.10.21

I installed the game and started to play normally, but when I pressed the "character" button, I immediately knocked it out of the game and did not want to go in any more, it wrote that it was an error. I uninstalled the game and installed it again, nothing has changed, I cannot enter the game. WHAT TO DO????????

A
Alovdm 14.10.21

Tell me please! Reached level 19 in the crypt. The earthquake spell has stopped working. The hero became invisible. What can it be and how is it treated?

D
Dimbl4s 14.10.21

I have those. the question is, I went into the game, I look in the settings, change a couple of parameters (in my opinion the quality is better, the screen size is larger and the anti-aliasing is +) apply, then it gives me an error and the game gets in starts the game, I then deleted it, overwritten it, restarted it - no result, tell me what to do (I deleted the game, the installer, right now I'm uploading it again, I ask it, just in case if it repeats)

V
Verona1313 14.10.21

I have such a problem. You delete the save, the game starts. but then it knocks out with an error again and again the same garbage

S
Shmenski 14.10.21

The little problem is this: I have a Steam version of the game. I played myself 1 Persian until 27 lvl and since I knew little about the game I decided to create 2 Persians for "researching the game" and turned on cheats so that I didn't need anything, then I looked at everything I looked at, went out and deleted the Persian, turned off the cheats and began to play further 1 Persian. but now I cannot pass the achievement in the Rich incentive (I need to accumulate 250,000 gold), I write 0/250000, and it was 74 yew before the cheat was turned on. I ask for help in advance thanks

E
EasyGamer 14.10.21

I have a problem like this. I bought a disc, inserted it, the autorun shows that the game is there and can be deleted. That is, instead of the install button, there is a delete button http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1208/82/1f47d7d80394.jpg. Okay, I think I jabbed to delete. Instead of uninstalling, the installation began, but on the very first window such a thing appeared http://s019.radikal.ru/i636/1208/55/8be5523716dc.jpg

PS Before that, there was a pirate of the first part of Torchlight on the computer, it was deleted a long time ago and all that found related to it also deleted. It is possible that I missed something ...

T
The punk 14.10.21

I have a problem with crashes. The license is in the incentive, when I open the game, it weighs a couple of seconds in the processes, and closes. Interestingly, the game started only after installation. However, I didn’t do anything in it, I didn’t even change the settings, I just gave the incentive everything I needed to install for the first launch, and left.

I
Iron___Man 14.10.21

kostuzed
Sergey Alexandritch
System requirements:
CPU: x86-compatible 800MHz processor
RAM: 512MB of RAM
HARD SPACE: 800 MB
VIDEO: DirectX-compatible 3D graphics with at least 64MB of addressable memory (such as an ATI Radeon 7200, NVIDIA GeForce 2, or Intel GMA 950) In
Russian, the main thing: a processor of at least 800MHz, and a video card with support for DirectX technology, as well as with support for 3D video acceleration. On computers in 2000. and don't even try to start before. And so the problem is completely solvable - a new video card will solve everything.