3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkyhard 14.10.21 11:00 pm

Crash at startup. (Saints Row 4)

The essence of the problem - after starting the game and viewing the pictures, a message about autosave appears, then one of three options:
1. The game crashes even before the message about autosave appears.
2. The autosave message is shown for a couple of seconds, then crashes.
3. The autosave message disappears, something is loaded, and the game crashes when the download is complete.

Also, before that, the msvcr110.dll file was missing, due to which the game did not start at all, but I still installed this file, after that the game started to start, but crashed.

Downloaded from here. http://n-torrents.ru/load/pc_games/hard_games/saints_row_iv/15-1-0-23468

Video card - NVIDIA GeForce GT430, the latest drivers.
System - Windows 7 x86.

At the same time, Saints Row 3 started up normally.
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
sitroen888 14.10.21

Darkyhard
I had the same thing. I installed STEAM on my computer and then just launched start.exe with administrator rights and the game did not crash.

M
Mas_on 14.10.21

I have a problem with msvcr110.dll, I sort of found it and put it in system32, but this error still takes off! What to do ????

D
DianWei 14.10.21

I can't even start with this file. And I started it from the admin, and cut off the Internet with an antivirus, but nothing comes of it. People, HELP

t
theme11471 14.10.21

Mas_on

I have a problem with msvcr110.dll, I sort of found it and put it in system32, but this error still takes off! What to do ????

Because you need to throw this file into the game folder. Koyak is working, I'm already playing. :)

[
[KZ] Dauren 14.10.21

DianWei This
seems to be the case

Quote:
those i3 i5 i7 with the model only having 3 numbers also cannot get in the game
just like i3-xxx i5-xxx i7-xxx
these people cannot get in the game
but those people who are having i3- xxxx i5-xxxx i7-xxxx can successfully get into the game

for those who i3 i5 i7 with three digits like i5-750 cannot start the game, for those who have 4 digits it is possible to start as well as virtuals

D
DianWei 14.10.21

[KZ] Dauren
don't play this for me? people, I will fall into a panic if tomorrow's pre-ordered license also does not start. Despite the fact that my computer is 4 years old, it can still support games of this generation (I don’t know about cruises, because there is no desire to even install it). Do I really have to take a new one stupidly due to the fact that the game, which I expected more than any other (I shit on GTA and the guard dogs), cannot go to my current one?

[
[KZ] Dauren 14.10.21

DianWei
You wait, they will probably solve this problem.

K
Kapess 14.10.21

This pirates just messed up something if you started the demo, it means that the final version of the game will start, my demo started and everything was fine, even if the demo did not start, then it’s not destiny. For example; I downloaded the beta of crisis 3 (I expected it and other) and did not start because the video card does not support direct x 11, and downloaded the final version, and also by itself. To my 5 and games go almost all with a bang, and even for the sake of the game that I was really looking forward to, I will not start, I will not buy a new computer, or new percentages and so on, and I advise you not to buy your 4, moreover, this was the case with the prototype 2) We made a crack and everything started)

S
Sergey Zaigrov 14.10.21

sitroen888
helped

V
Vanya Kholod 14.10.21

I am stupidly thrown out after choosing a new game, during the download it says "the program has stopped working" - tell me what to do plz

V
Vanya Kholod 14.10.21

computer norms 4.3 gig-tsa vidyuha amd radeon 1024mb, what to do ????????????

E
Exiss 14.10.21

After starting, textures and a black screen flicker, I press esc, like it goes to the main menu, an arrow appears and the same thing !!! what to do !!! help plc !!!!

d
dooooge 14.10.21

When I enter, I press continue, after it says the download is in progress and I am thrown back to the main menu, I press continue again and the game crashes, please help !!!