3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IceMuse 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Price tag. (Doom (2016))

Guys, I can't understand one thing. Here they write that the game costs 2,000 rubles ... but in the incentive as I do not twist - $ 60 ... what did I misunderstand?
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
SauronMaiar 15.10.21

IceMuse
may be the wrong region in your incentive

I
IceMuse 15.10.21

SauronMaiar
big mause I
put both the Russian Federation and the states ... but it does not work ... writes that according to Steam I am in Belarus, but I cannot change it to Russia

L
LEFT FOR DTF 15.10.21

IceMuse
but you are in Belarus

I
IceMuse 15.10.21

lookaway
But our calculation is not in dollars. As a result, I have a game in the store for 60 bucks ... and they don’t let me change the currency) So Steam thinks that the national currency of Belarus is dollars? I do not mind, but the game is 2 times more expensive to buy, somehow I am not eager to ...

M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.21

In Belarus they pay in dollars and for some reason there is no Russian price in the CIS, although there is only one pitch reservation.

B
BlackRoses 15.10.21

Buy elsewhere, digital stores are full.

I
IceMuse 15.10.21

MunchkiN 616
I myself seem to be from Minsk) The thing is that the opinion of Steam looks ironic that we have dollars here)) We have hares))

I
Inspirer_ 15.10.21

IceMuse
Soon rubles-kopecks will be)
In general, the situation is really unpleasant with us.

S
SemyStall 15.10.21

IceMuse
In Ukraine, there are also dollars in incentive, but even hryvnia goes ...

I
IceMuse 15.10.21

SemyStall Steam
apparently has Russia and all the others))))

m
merry_Den 15.10.21

IceMuse
It has long been passed a law that all goods for citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation are sold only for rubles. Neither in Ukraine, nor in Belarus, nor in the CIS countries there is such a law.

L
LightHOwUSE 15.10.21

What's the point of buying a release version on Steam? It is a priori more expensive than in the same igromagaz. Steam only for 75%, but even in this case, such shops buy keys and then sell them for the same price.

A
AwE777 15.10.21

There is such a glitch with prices in USD. Even if the region is changed, prices remain in USD, I myself have observed this. Randomly passes)

S
Sergey067 15.10.21

People, you are some kind of tankers. Gaben was not going to and is not going (apparently) to sign an agreement with the Republic of Bashkortostan! Our population is too small - the percentage of people who are listening is very negligible. Anyone who wants to buy from Russian distributors - they are in Minsk and there are several of them.

Ps although it would be nice to hear the localization of the white - but these are only dreams ...

G
GG4 15.10.21

IceMuse
What's not clear? These $ 60 are converted into your national bills, no matter what currency is in the country (not counting Russia). In other words, the game costs $ 60, which means you will pay those 60, but with your candy wrappers at the rate.

J
JOKERIVAN 15.10.21

GG4
Absolutely, it is, I’m not talking about $ 60, but they don’t lie on the road either, I’d take it for a kasarik, but I can’t afford two (and I’m hunting for a game), I’ll have to wait for discounts.
Zy Not because I'm a mean, this month I have already reserved wooden ones for "Blood and Wine", but you also need to eat ...

I
IceMuse 15.10.21

GG4
Everything is clear, that's the problem) $ 60 is 2 times more than 2k rubles grew

S
Stailet 15.10.21

IceMuse
It seems like you can somehow buy through a proxy for wooden. Well, or have someone buy you. Only from the moment of purchase of Gift a month should pass before it can be transferred. I don't know if this restriction applies when buying a game as a gift to a friend.

m
mdskzo 15.10.21

I bought through the online store for 806 hryvnia it turned out $ 31.81 or 2,085.92 rubles. further registration in incentive and go

I
IceMuse 15.10.21

mdskzo
I did the same in igromagaz, already passed