3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dima159qwe 15.10.21 09:24 pm

what is it (Gothic 2)

Hello everyone, I recently played Gothic 2 night of the crow when I disbanded I fell but stumbled upon a cave I thought I was also hiding there was 1 crawler and a couple of skeletons I saw a chest I hacked it I took all things and I think it's time to leave but I stumbled upon the corpse of a merdrio saturas vatras vatras had a letter that some false prophets but what kind of false prophets? I went to the vatras but he is alive and knows nothing and doesn’t want to say anything doubtful I went to the saturas he is alive noon also doesn’t talk about the letter. looks like a mistek
15 Comments
Sort by:
d
dagdag 15.10.21

Buy the Russian Language Textbook!

L
Laidiger 15.10.21

Your text looks more like mysticism !!!

d
dima159qwe 15.10.21

Laidiger
but what is this for the corpse of vatras merdarion and saturas

d
dima159qwe 15.10.21

Sergius1994
I saw them in Gothic 2

V
Vladimir0226 15.10.21

I didn’t understand where I fell from, who died, and what the author wants at all))))))))))))))))

d
dima159qwe 15.10.21

Vladimir0226
I want to be told how the corpses of the water magicians appeared there and why the quest with the false prophets of adonas

J
Juwargane 15.10.21

the topic speaks for itself,
but in fact you probably poked the mods and forgot

R
Red barels 15.10.21

d
dima159qwe 15.10.21

D4K
damn what mods there are mods for it, I did not know and what mods

V
Vladimir0226 15.10.21

dima159qwe
How many times did I go through any corpses and did not find letters either. I xs where you fell there. Throw off at least a screenshot, maybe I remember))))))

i
ironHAMMER.ms 15.10.21

In Gothic, some characters change after each chapter, but they don’t apologize, but are simply replaced with new ones, and the corpses of the old ones are removed to a secluded cave. This is not a bug or a feature, but a scripting necessity, and Khorinisa also has such a cave.

J
Juwargane 15.10.21

dima159qwe
http://gothic-game.kz/

here see
links direct, more than half of the mods weigh no more than 1GB there is for all 3 parts

d
dima159qwe 15.10.21

D4K thanks
for the mods

d
dima159qwe 15.10.21

ironHAMMER.ms
thanks, I was just there in 1 glove, but all the time I was killed by crawlers and skeletons of not a single corpse, they were these corpses in chapter 2, but you can ask, where should I give my 12 thousand gold and the sword thunderstorm of dragons found this sword by accident but who should be given or is it not a plot sword

i
ironHAMMER.ms 15.10.21

dima159qwe
Then, according to the plot, there will be something to do with money , especially if you play as mercenaries. Dragon Thunderstorm is not a plot weapon, wear it on health if you have enough strength.