3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay c 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Bugs in the game (Hitman (2016))

I propose in this thread to discuss various glitches and bugs in the game, of which there are quite a few.
Here are just a few of them that are often found in principle:
Having pacified the character and then deciding to move him somewhere, the game thinks that you killed him, if you do not touch him after pacification, then everything will be ok.
Sometimes it happens that when you investigate the possibility and a hint appears - press F1, then after pressing the script the script does not work and nothing happens, that is, there is no next hint what to do next.
Also, after pacifying someone and trying to move him, you hear a characteristic sound that you are about to be detected (forcing hiss), if you continue to drag the character (for example, to hide him), then you (already through the wall!) Will be detected by some person.
Glitchy choke animation, always clinging body (not always true) of any character when moving.
Inadequate camera (although it may of course not be a glitch), on the street you can see the whole character in buildings, sometimes 47 is visible only to the waist, sometimes again completely.
Further, it is impossible to erase the videos in the laboratory, there is simply no interaction button (G).
The game I have a Steam license if that.
Who else found something to squeak!
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bigalex78 15.10.21

Jay C
Yes, I have all the rules! Already Sapienza walked along and across !!!

J
Jay c 15.10.21

Bigalex78
Well, you're lucky, maybe you're playing on the console.

S
Solomonoff 15.10.21

Jay C
All the same glitches as yours, I have.

B
Bigalex78 15.10.21

Jay C
On your computer in your profile

v
vlad.chulyukov 15.10.21

hitman 2016 the scale of the rifle does not work that I just did not try zero response what to do don `t know please help.

J
Jay c 15.10.21

vlad.chulyukov
If I'm not mistaken, the first rifle does not have scope scaling, only the second rifle has it, but it does not have a silencer.

G
Gray garry 15.10.21

It happens to me that when you stun someone, the person is not stunned, but dies. Is this a glitch, or am I somehow wrong to press Q while stunning?

J
Jay c 15.10.21

Gray Garry
This is a glitch that can’t be fixed or don’t want to. The same thing happens.