3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL5 15.10.21 09:24 pm

PB (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I finally got confused with this online, I just discovered the ability to attack other people's bases. I have a question, are there other soldiers at my PB base? And while I'm not playing, can all my soldiers sleep?)
Who has figured out all this for a long time, explain to me. What resources and what soldiers can I steal at my PB?
25 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 15.10.21

x2 and I'll explain everything. Although he himself did not play. #Jewishtrick

_
_Ozymandias_ 15.10.21

but in fact there are a lot of chitaks online, it is better not for inexperienced ones to meddle there.

S
Smoke_Shooter 15.10.21

Alex594
Those soldiers whom you evacuate are automatically transferred to your army by PB.
When you are not playing on your base, you can still attack. They can steal anything from your base, weapons, vehicles and soldiers.

S
Smoke_Shooter 15.10.21

Alex594
So swing the level and increase the security of the base .. put cameras there, a motion detector on the ground and evacuate more experienced fighters.

S
Smoke_Shooter 15.10.21

_Ozymandias_
Are you asking for a multiplier for a simple piece of advice to a person?
Well, people went ...

I
ILIA_1992 15.10.21

Alex594
Soldiers from the Base Defense cell are taken to defend the PB. Can be limited in class to fighters when defending a base. For example, install A ++ and only fighters of this class will guard it. Unless, of course, they are at the moment.

They can steal from your base: Personnel, resources, equipment (not tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, etc.), can also steal nuclear weapons.

A
AL5 15.10.21

Cybermeister
Ie can reduce * everything to zero?

S
Smoke_Shooter 15.10.21

Alex594
Exactly. If of course they can. Although there are trainers and cheats for invisibility. So it's easy.

A
AL5 15.10.21

ILIA_1992
Cybermeister
Tell me this, can only PB resources be stolen, or general resources?

A
AL5 15.10.21

Well, who invented this pancake?) P * dets what that, added work.

S
Smoke_Shooter 15.10.21

Alex594 The
resources that you have on the base in containers.

I
ILIA_1992 15.10.21

Alex594 wrote:
Tell me this, can only PB resources be stolen, or shared resources?
Cybermeister wrote: The
resources you have on the base in containers.

A
AL5 15.10.21

ILIA_1992
Cybermeister
I mean the soldiers who are at the main base (not the base station), can they also be taken away?

I
ILIA_1992 15.10.21

Alex594 The
main base is not involved. They can infiltrate your bases only if you buy one of the 4 external ones. There are 5 bases in total.

A
AL5 15.10.21

ILIA_1992
But they also use common soldiers, right? So all my elite soldiers are under threat, right?)

I
ILIA_1992 15.10.21

Alex594
You can protect a certain number of soldiers, but they will not be able to participate in external tasks.
You can lose soldiers in case of an unsuccessful defense.

M
Metalist1925 15.10.21

are chitaki a serious problem? otherwise you don't want everything that was acquired by back-breaking labor to be stolen with the help of cheats

A
AL5 15.10.21

Cybermeister
ILIA_1992
There I noticed that you can add to allies. Other users. If you add everyone, then there will be no enemies) And no one will attack in theory.

A
AL5 15.10.21

Metalist1925
All chitakov should be displayed this way. I noticed that he was cheating, complained)

_
_Ozymandias_ 15.10.21

Cybermeister
#Jewishtrick kind of makes it clear that this is not serious. Although you probably pumped yourself something else instead of Intelligence.