3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 05.11.19 03:32 am

What an easy character to learn (Mortal Kombat 11)

Who has the easiest combo?
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
pjankv 05.11.19

Kabal, Scorpion, Skarlet

s
shadowclonejutzu 05.11.19

JAX, sabziro, Shokan

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.11.19

RTYWD
Scorpio: he is not made until the end of the combo you can go to the swinging chain and also strengthen this swinging, so you can jump on the enemy with a punch and immediately hold back Y, it turns out you throw a punch hand + katana, you spend special blow, or any blow that would go through the enemy without block and dramatically waving a katana or chain, the mass of options the transition from the Comba two shots extreme poimaesh and do special attacks, I myself am a noob of course but Scorpio according to tradition 10,part of the streight for us with his special light techniques and combinations...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.11.19

RTYWD
easier to YouTube, punch in Mortal Kombat 11 easy character

C
Chuck_Norris_ 05.11.19

Scorpion tower very good time pass

a
azumixxl 05.11.19

Barack is the easiest because I had the gain where the damage increases with decrease of health is almost in direct proportion. At 30 percent for Barack does 63% more damage

S
Sergo_Nizhik 05.11.19

Noob Saibot is lightweight ,ratio. pers))) will quickly learn, especially good special moves DOWN+UP still with MK 3 has such a feature there) this trick is you can still amplify ))I Advise Everyone!!!

A
Aligambro 05.11.19

Barack the shortest, but some are quite complex even ate short, as everything mainly with cancellations.

B
BattleEffect 05.11.19

Many times I heard that Scorpio.

E
ErrorGem 05.11.19

Scorpion jump punch TP circuit with gain and magnitude with increased top combo

k
killka747 05.11.19

Sony is a pretty simple combo, but damage is much higher for the same Scorpio. Great mixape