3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TimKar 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Dropping items in a party (Diablo 2)

Please tell me, what if some item falls out in the group, then the one who managed to take it? Is it the same with bosses? It's just that before that I only ran solo.
31 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 15.10.21

thickly

T
TimKar 15.10.21

G_V
What is thick, I really asked. It's just that I never ran in a party, because the fucking bots joined with the players. And recently I found a company, so this question arose. By the way, today battle net updated the game to 1.14c and it said: "We are saddened by a lot of bots and we are fighting this." Will you answer the first question?

Еpiscop_moo 15.10.21

Genom94
Yes, who was in time.

T
TimKar 15.10.21

Episcop_moo Thank you
very much for your answer.

S
Sanchez ramirez 15.10.21

And the most remarkable thing is that in most cases you will not even have time to see the drop. So you can not bother yourself with this.

P
PU3R 15.10.21

Before that, you need to hone the vacuum cleaner skill.

F
FludoTron 15.10.21

The guys on hbr'ah pick up the drop from the baal in the air)

T
Top_Gun 15.10.21

make an eternal alt or whatever bind you have)

O
Obsessed 15.10.21

in vain Top Ghana minus. in a group game, a vacuum cleaner skill is much more important than any knowledge of where something is dropped (for those who want to find a thing, yes). for those who want to get it, it is also important to be able to trade / hang in a chyatka / razvadit 'laxov.

y
yI7bIpb-Huwe6poD 15.10.21

This is why I prefer to play outside hbr, in 3 or 4 windows. With a sorky / hammerdin I clear the way to Baal, and then (Baal, Met, Andi, etc.) only a magpie. Not so fast, but no one will take anything away.

T
TimKar 15.10.21

Thanks everyone for the answers

k
kilio 15.10.21

Bind on the space bar? And how to make it eternal?

O
Obsessed 15.10.21

nunucbka_8cm, it is much better to dream about (or find) the norms of partners for a joint game. ;-)

kilio, offc norms. I have an Inven on the space.

j
jr-sneg 15.10.21

Who was the first to do it.
freed up more space in the inventory, and as you finish off the mob, you stand up next to it and press the viola. just something dropped on the screen - you frantically press the mouse to collect it right in the air.
"Skil vacuum cleaner" works like this.

Z
ZakarumFoot 15.10.21

nunucbka_8cm
Expert rating: 7
 +2  today at 14:37 #
it would be possible to register /
players on the server (for example, in private
games), dream dreams ... otherwise it makes you sick to get
mules and play in several windows,
and looking for games with
people (in fact, it's only hbr)
hemorrhoids.

Wat? Hemorrhoids? For me, getting mules like that is hemorrhoids and sadness.

O
Obsessed 15.10.21

jr-sneg, (all sorts of) fell on the cell with Di: polearm, sword, flail, heavy shield and (rare) amul. it turns out, with a "vacuum cleaner" I will grab that I'm lucky, and someone handy will grab the amul ..; (

a
annortheone 15.10.21

ZakarumFoot
Quoting straight from God
Spoilernet

j
jr-sneg 15.10.21

Obsessed
Well, pumping the skill of the vacuum cleaner will begin with the selection of what you have time to do. And then the people will understand how it should be and will already have time to see that blue clothes and a couple of gold ones, for example, have dropped out. Ne?

O
Obsessed 15.10.21

jr-sneg, and grabbing the dropper thoughtfully / selectively, people will not keep up with the vacuum cleaners. and he will have to yell "weo za ynik kaltso weas bilo ??". ;-)

T
TimKar 15.10.21

jr-sneg
Obsessed
hahah =)